Chapter 22 ~ Some hours break, Demi's talk and New items

Chapter 22

Jake put his hand on his face, and looked at me. As he looked at me, he lowered his gaze and looked down. I smirked, because main thing is when I last bumped into him, there was terror in my eyes and now there is strongness and being myself and defending myself.

"I hate you," He murmered.

"Oh, my pleasure. I'm glad" I said and then made my way from him to my car where I saw niall in his glasses and hoodie on his head. He was leaning on my car his hands in his hood, as he look intensely towards the gate. As he saw me, he came towards me. 

I was a little surprised, some days back he told me he was busy, and now here he is at my college.

He hugged me and then started to kiss me, I wrapped my hands around his neck and his hand on my waist. It was the perfect moment. It feels so good to taste his lips and feel his touch on my skin. 

I feel to be like a real alive person. How he touches my skin, it always makes me shiver and I always have butterflies whenever he touch or kiss me.

"Emily" He said, I didn't realize I was staring at him. I laughed and shake my head.

"I thought you were busy, how did you come here" I asked, as we walked towards my car.

"Well we got some hour break, so I thought maybe I could spend sometime with my girlfriend" I blushed and then I put my things back and started to drive the car to my house.

As we both got in my house, I put my things on coffee table, and took off my boots and drink water and as well niall. 

Me and niall just sit on couches, my head was on his lap and he was sitting. I started to stare at him, his gaze was focus on telly which he was watching. 

"You know it's creepy to stare" I chuckled as I realized he caught me.

"You know I missed you so much," I said then he leaned down to kiss me. 

"I missed everything niall, your kiss, your smile, your laugh and your hugs.. Everything" I said as he made me sit on his lap.

"I miss you too emily, now for me, it's getting hard to go away from you" He said, and then our foreheads touched. He pulled away.

"Come on let's go to shopping" He said, and then I nodded.

"I'll just get changed," He nodded and then I made my way to my room and changed into some grey leggings, and black vest top with a brown jacket on it. I put my hair in side braid and took my bag and wore sneakers.

"You look beautiful" I rolled my eyes, he stuck his tongue out, which made ma laugh.

"Why don't you believe it?" He said,

"Believe what?" I asked,

"That you're beautiful" I rolled my eyes again.

"It's not true" I said, shaking my head and sitting in car.

"Why?" I gasp.

"Can we just not talk about it today please?" I said, he nodded and turn on the radio.

"Omg, this is my favourite song" I said as demi's song, really don't care came on.

"You like demi?" He asked,

"Yeah she is awesome," I said smiling.

"Right"

I remembered that he and demi had something as I read some articles back some days.

"So, um, I wanna ask something" I said biting my lip.

"Sure," He said focusing on road.

"Did, you, and um, uh demi have anything between, you know like um, anything" I said 

"Oh, is someone jealous?" He teased me, which made me embrassed.

"No, we didn't. She is a really good friend of mine, people just make rumours, she doesn't want to date, but I have a crush on her." I smiled nodding.

"Good" 

And then we came to a mall, where I saw some paps taking our photos, but niall put me close to him. We finally got inside the mall and went to many shops, I really wasn't in mood of getting anything, but niall insisted, so I have to take it.

I ended up getting new make up kit, some dresses and some new cool t-shirt. which I was really loving. We got to starbucks and then got our drinks and made our way to house.

*****

Hi guys, sorry for long wait, I've been busy a lot, so here's chapter 22, do tell me what do you think, and also do you guys ship demi and niall, well I really do .. :D

~saba