Chapter 6 ~ A Grades, Starbucks Job and Reports

"Chapter 6

I still can't believe I didn't ask him, how stupid I am, but when I was with him, I just feel like we both are in this world, his eyes, they are to die for, his smile so gorgeous and his weirdness is just incredible, of course if you are with such a great guy you'll probably forget everything.

"Em, are you even listening?"

"Huh?" I said, ashley frowned.

"Nothing let's go," She took her bag and I followed her.

We said our bye's and then I made my way to my last class.

Today assignments were going to be distributed, I hope I get good grade, because I'm just so insecure about my results, tests and assignments.

"So class, today I'm going to be giving you assignments, I just want to say that all of you did a great job, but there were some students who really made me proud," Our teacher miss rebecca said and then she started to distribute it, she gave me my assignment and smiled at me.

"Well done, I'm proud of you," She said, my gaze turned into shock.

I opened it and saw that I got A on my assignment, I sighed in relief, this was the best day ever.

----

Finally day ended, and I was heading home, smiling and singing. I put my bag on my table and went to take relaxing shower, and was getting ready to head to starbucks for my job, which I recently got a week ago.

Yeah, I work at starbucks from 2-6pm. I head there and wore apron, saying hi to waiter of starbucks.

People came and got their orders, and then I saw a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair, as I saw him, my lips crepted into smile.

Niall

"Hey emily," He said cheerily

"Hey," 

"So you work here," I nodded.

"Ok, what do you want?" I asked him,

"White chocolate mocha frappuccino," He said, I nodded, went to machine to start making it.

As I made, I handed it to niall, and he payed me.

"I guess I'll text you, you seems busy," He says and was going out.

When I remember I have to ask him about that boy, when I called him he was already gone.

Maybe not this time.

It was 6pm, and I already left the starbucks, and there was another girl on my place.

I went to hospital to get my reports, I went to miss henry.

"Hi emily, glad to see you again," She hugged me, I smiled at her

"Yeah me too how are you?" I said as she nodded.

"I'm always great and you how have you been, are you doing well?" 

"Perfect," I smiled at her

"Ok, so you are here for your reports right," I nodded

"Ok, I saw your reports, and you are doing pretty good, and you are free from every stress and disorders, but I just saw that you actually gained weight too," 

"Yeah, hope I don't get fat," I laughed.

"That wouldn't happen," I took the reports and said her bye.

I texted my sister, as she is really curious to know about my reports.

Hey alice, just got my reports, everything is good, I'm free from disorder and depression, and she said that I also gain weight, and how's baby, tell adam I said hi.

love em x

I send her message and went to my house, going to my room, working on my chapters that I have to post.

There were tons of messages on my message board, telling me to update, so I wrote on my message board.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated, but I'm gonna post the chapters now, hope you'll all like it 

Emily xx

I posted on my message board, hope this will make them calm down.

I started to write chapters for my all 3 stories that was Innocent love, The way I loved you and love again.

I edited and post songs on side, yeah I do it.

It was 9pm when I posted the chapters, I was feeling hungry so I went downstairs to get something to eat, but as I'm stupid, I forgot to bring the grocery and other items, so I just ordered pizza.

I opened my labtop and look for some movies, I saw 3 movies that look pretty cool, so I decided to watch 'We're the millers' (A/N: Watch this movie, it's really awesome, I love it)

I started to eat pizza and watch movie.

My iphone made a 'ding' voice, which means or I have recieve an email or a text message.

It was a message and not from anyone but,

Hey emily, are you free next week? Niall xx