Chapter 25 ~ Welcome, First Time and Tour

Chapter 25

Ashley got out of hospital today, and now we were going to my house, niall, me, boys, el and danielle already planned everything, we were gonna surprise ashley,

As me and ashley went inside, everything was in dark, just as it was planned. 

"Emily, why is it dark?" Ashley asked, holding my hand, the lights turn on and everyone shouted 'WELCOME'.

Ashley looked at them and I side hugged her. The house was really decorated, there were ballons covering floor, sparkles covering walls, and scented candles on tables making room cozy. I went to niall and hugged him as he pecked me on lips.

"Babe, its so pretty," I said to niall, as I look to the house, it really was. He smiled and put his arms around me, making me blush.

"Not more than you," I blush even more, I know it sounds really cliche, but whatever, I really don't care.

I was standing with el and danielle, talking and drinking wine. I wasn't really a girl who drink wines, or any other soft drink, but after the confidence that came in me, I tried drinking wines, and it was pretty good, and I realized that it was no harm to drink, and i will only have 1 or 2 drinks, not more.

"Hey emily, when is your graduation day?" El asked,

"In 2 weeks," I said glancing at ashley, who was talking to harry, they weren't talking basically they were making out. I rolled my eyes.

"That's awesome, then we can have girls night out, what do you say?" Danielle said,

"Yeah, that would be awesome," I said,

"Oh, but perrie won't be here she is on tour right," I nodded, I was also in contact with perrie, she is really sweet girl, I don't even know why people send hate on her, just because she keep changing her hair colour, and I think that is pretty.

As I look at niall, he winked at me, which made me blush, el saw it and shoved me playfully, which made me laugh.

"So did you guys did, the real thing," El asked, I tried to figure what she meant, oh real mean making love. I nodded.

"How was it?" El said,

"It was good actually, but wasn't my first time, but It feel like it was first time for me, he was very gentle," I told them.

"Aww. he is really sweet," El said,

"When are you guys doing it, el?" Danielle asked, making el blush.

"I don't know, I'm busy in my studies, and so is he, and plus they are going on tour right, so I don't wanna bother him, I can wait" As el told about tour, it made my heart ache. 

I don't know if I would bear for niall to go, but its his dream to go on where we are world tour, it just some months, I can bear it... maybe.

The night went by, me and girls just gossiping and boys playing games on xbox. It was 2am now, and girls were pass out too. I went downstairs that everyone were sleeping on couches, just niall was awake using his phone. As he heard my footsteps, he came to me, we went into kitchen.

"Hey," I said, drinking water. He came by side me, it feels so good to feel him so close to me.

"Hi, can't sleep?" I nodded and then he placed his arms around me, I layed my head on his chest and my hands on his waist. We just move back and forth.

"What's on your mind love?" Niall asked,

"You," I said making him laugh.

"Yeah, I'm always, but still what is bothering you, tell me" He asked,

"Tour," I said

"What about tour?" He asked, looking at me.

"Just that you will be gone, and I will be alone again, and I don't know if I can handle it," I said, his thumb caressing my cheek.

He didn't say anything but moved my face to his, and placed his lips on mine, and my hands in his hair, we pulled away still our eyes closed, now our foreheads touching.

"You have to em, for me. I can't lose you, please" Niall said, I nodded.

"I love you emily," He said, 

"I love you too niall," I said, before kissing him back.

"Ok, let's make a deal, we will make next month, the best month with full of good memories, ok" Niall said, maybe he is right, if I will have good memories with him, maybe I can handle it then.

"Yeah, ok" I nodded happily, before he pulled me into kiss. I feel sparks and butterflies in my stomach.

The things this boy do to me.

*****

Hey guys, sorry short update, but still I updated, tell me in comments what do you think, and merry christmas to everyone! Hope you have nice christmas and eat ton of foods, and do tell me in comments, who is your favourite youtuber, well mine is macbarbie07, jennxpenn and stilababe :)

~saba