Chapter 20 ~ Ed sheeran concert, Memories of him and Charity

Chapter 20

The last few weeks, will niall, were amazing. We went to various places, and did many stuff together, and paps they were always following us, but we really don't care, because one thing i surely know is if niall is with me, then I really don't have to care about the world or media, he only matters and no one else.

Now niall was back at tour with his band mates, reminding of band, harry was really sad when I told him that ashley thinks about him as a brother, but I guess he got it over soon, because some weeks before I saw him with a blonde girl, her name is ava.

Today me and ashley are going to ed sheeran's concert. We been saving money for long time and finally we got tickets. 

It was 3pm right now, and I just got out of shower. The towel was wrapped around me, I was looking through the dresses, until one dress took my attention. That dress means a lot to me. It was the dress that niall chose for me.

I was walking with niall in the mall, we were goofing around and talking. That's when we saw paps, which made me piss off.

We came to a dress shop, where I was looking at dresses, but can't find one, until niall came in front of me showing me a dress. It was a white sleeveless dress with brown belt on waist and it reached my thighs, even though it was simple, but I totally love  it, not because it was nice, but it was chosen by niall, and I would do anything to get niall's choice.

I take out that dress, and wore it with a white cardigan and some boots. I finished my make up and apply perfume. My hair were straight and in a side fishtail braid. I was putting thing in my clutch when I heard a car horn. It must be ashley.

I went outside and saw here, waving me. I locked my house and got in car.

"Hey em, you look awesome" She said hugging me, I laughed.

"So do you" Ashley was wearing a black skater skirt with a red crop top and black cardigan. Her hair were curled and she had a smoky make up on.

"So shall we go?" I nodded, smiling. I also turned on the radio.

Story of my life was on, my favourite song from their album. It is just so beautiful. I closed my eyes as I went through the memories of me and niall.

First coffee,

First date,

His careness, 

His laugh,

His tears,

How he makes me feel beautiful. Everything he does to me is not too small, but I will give him whatever he wants.

"Em, we're here" Ashley said, I opened the door and came out and we both walked inside the arena.

There were many girls, who were squealing and jumping, and they were also looking so perfect and pretty, unlike me.

I start to feel insecure about me, until ashley's hand tapped on my shoulder.

"You are so much better them ok, don't feel low" I nodded,

We got to our seats which was at left side at front. We just stood there and talked.

The lights got dimmed, and we all waited impatiently, and then ed popped out with his guitar.

He started the concert with singing give me love, and to all of his album songs. When he started singing kiss me, niall came in my mind, that song really to me and niall's relationship.

I wonder what he will be doing right now? Is he thinking about me? Does he even have dreams of me? Because I do have his dreams. The days when I used to have nightmares about jake, but now there are dreams of niall.

"Em, come on let's go" Ashley snapped me out of thoughts. Was it that long? We left the arena and went to a cool restaurant and had a dinner with ashley and joe.

"So you and horan huh" Joe teased me, which made me blush. I laughed.

"Well, yeah" I said, he nodded. Ashley pinched him.

"What? I'm happy for her, I think that niall is a great guy" He said,

"Yeah he is, that's why I love him" 

"Well love doesn't happen on how the guy is" He said,

"Yeah, but there is something about him which made me fall for him" 

"And that is, that he accepted you in the way you are" Joe said, I got shocked, how does he knows?

"What are you talking about?" I said, awkwardly. 

"Let's face it, you got raped and dumped right" He said, 

"Joe stop it" Ashley said, looking at me apologetic.

"No ash, she have to know that maybe he only liked her because he thinks what happened with her is bad, maybe he feels pity for her" 

I really can't take this anymore. Why the hell he would say that? So I got up.

"Ash, I must get going, it was so nice of you taking me to a concert and for this dinner, thank you" I was walking when ashley came in front of me.

"Emily, I'll drive you" I shook my head.

"No, it's ok I'll get the cab, and you should probably stay here, and I want to alone, okay I'll call you tomorrow," I said before leaving the restaurant.

The truth was I wasn't running after the truth but I just can't hear people saying that I'm some kind of charity. I'm a person too, I want to be get loved and if I'm niall's charity, then he should also know that I don't even care about him.

***

Hi guys, here's chapter 20 and there would be many chapters now, so yeah! And yeah I've started a new book called, 'story of my life' chapter 1 is coming on thursday, so yeah! Do vote and comment, and yup guys love u all <3

~saba