Chapter 3 ~ Movies, getting ride and Niall Horan

Chapter 3

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking," I said being embrassed, he laughed.

awww his laugh is so cute

"It's ok love," He says smiling widely at me and then he says bye to me.

I get another coffee and left the starbucks making my way to my house.

"Hey," I jump at the voice and saw my mom smiling at me.

"You scared the hell out of me mom," I said glaring at her.

"Sorry baby, how are you?" She said while hugging me.

"I'm great mom," I smile at her, mom had my home keys with so even if I'm not home, she can come.

She kisses my forehead, me and my mom always have a close relationship, I can talk to her about anything, and she always listen, after my dad she was there to fix me, and she is a strong women, I always wanted to be like her, but I know I can't.

"How is college?" She asks me, as I took off the jacket.

"It's good, just ton of assignment, have to complete," I said and then I placed my head on her lap lying on couch, she started to stroke my hair.

"Did you got extension in your hair?" She says, 

"No mom," I said,

"Why, extension are nice, you used to have it," She says, I just rolled my eyes.

"No mom, I'm fine by this, I wanted to stay simple," I said as tears came in my eyes, thinking about my past.

"Do you miss him?" I know what she was saying.

"No, but I'm still in shock about my life, he ruined my life, which i didn't expected, he made me kill myself," I said as tears rolled down my eyes.

Mom wipe it away, hugging me.

"Ok what do you wanna eat?" I ask her as I made my way to kitchen.

"I already eat" She says, I frowned.

"Oh ok, then Its only me, well I'll eat later," I said to myself.

"Are you sure you are not skipping the dinner," She says, 

"Mom, I don't feel hungry now, I just had my coffee," I said to her.

"Ok then come on, let's watch a movie, I've got bunch of dvds," I grinned and then she bought dvds and then we choose a movie, and placed in dvd and I made popcorns and then we started to watch a movie.

------

I wipe my tears with tissues, as movie ended.

I always get emotional with romantic movies, they just make me cry.

"Are you ok?" Mom says, looking worried

"Yeah I'm fine," I said putting my hair in ponytail.

"Good night mom," I hugged her and then went to my room, and I saw mom switching lights off and making her way to guest room.

I wore pajamas and get into my cozy bed.

------------

"Shit, I'm late." I looked at clock, I have class in 30 minutes, I got out of bed running into washroom, and brushing my teeth and taking shower, I got out after 10 minutes, and wore black leggings, a long sweater and boots and dried my hair by hair dryer and took some pony's with me, and took my bag from table and tossed my phone in my pocket.

I was walking to college, and thought I'll get a cab, but I didn't but a car stopped in front of me. I look at who it was, the guy took out glasses from his eyes, It was niall, the guy who I bumped into starbucks.

"Hi emily," He says, I smiled replying him by saying hi

"Can I drop you somewhere?" He asks, I'm even late and I can see no cab so I should get with him.

"Yeah, I have to," He signals me to come, and he opens door for me.

"Thanks for the ride," I said 

"No problem," He smiles at me and then he turned on the radio, little things song was on.

I smiled at the song, and then I can hear niall singing the song. I didn't hear his voice but I can say he was singing.

"So emily, are you free tonight?" He asks me, I nodded.

"Um, I was thinking if we can hang out, if you don't mind," He says 

"Yeah sure why not," I said,

I hope it's just a friendly meet up.

I gave him his number and then he dropped me at my college.

"Ok be ready by 7, I'll pick you up." He told me as I also saved my house address in his phone.

I got out of car and waving him bye, when I saw bunch of girls screaming and even crying.

OH MY GOD, IT'S NIALL HORAN

NIALL MARRY ME

I LOVE YOU NIALLLLL

I got shocked by their reaction and asked one girl, who were they.

"Oh you don't know, he's niall horan from one direction," She tells me, jumping up and down.

Did I really meet a guy from one direction, who sing the song little things, maybe I can meet the guy also who sang that part. I hope I can see him.