Chapter 12 ~ Getting ready, Italian restaurant and best kiss

Chapter 12

Do you ever get stuck in those things when you have no idea what to wear, well I was having that thing right now, I seriously don't know what to wear even though I'm the fastest girl to get ready, but as today is friday and my date with niall, I seriously am freaking out.

I took out all the dresses and couldn't figure out what to wear, my phone rang, it was ashley. 

"Hey ash," I said,

"Hey emily, what's up?" She said,

"I need your help," I said,

"Why what happen" 

"I have a date with niall, and I can't figure out what to wear," 

"Ok, I'll be there in 5," I hang up and started to walk in my room empatiently.

My house bell rang, and I went to open it, and saw ashley standing there, before she could say anything I dragged her with me in my room.

"Whoa, em, you're going on a date not getting married," Ashley said while laughing. I glared at her.

"Ok. how about this dress," Ashley was holding a red one shoulder dress..

"Wait where did you get this?" I asked her, because I never saw this dress before. 

"It was right here em, duh!" She showed me a shopping bag, then I remember I got this dress before one direction's concert, but I never opened it.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about it," I said, laughing at my stupidness.

"Ok, now go get changed," I nodded before striping off my pjs and wearing the beautiful dress.

Ashley curled my hair, and I did my make up making it natural but still cute. I wore black heels with it.

"How do I look?" I asked ashley, as she finish my hair.

"You look awesome, niall would be surprised," She said winking at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I guess," Me and ashley were talking when house bell rang, which means niall is here.

"Here comes the lover boy," I rolled my eyes.

"So are you gonna stay here or going home?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, I'm going home." She said, I opened door and saw my boyfriend with flowers in his hand.

"Hey niall," ashley said, "Ok I'm going" She said before walking to her house.

"Hi niall" I said, 

"Hey babe, you look .. beautiful" He said smirking.

"And these are for you," He gave me flowers, I mumbled thanks.

"Are you ready to go," I nodded, 

"But just let me put these flowers in my room," He nodded.

I put them in a vase and came down. Niall hold my hand leading me to his car, opening door for me.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"Surprise" He sang it, I laughed.

"Well, I must say you look really beautiful tonight," Niall said,

"Niall you are saying this for third time" 

"I know, it's just, I can't get off my eyes from you" 

Niall drived for 10 minutes, and then the car stopped, he opened the door for me, interwining our hand. It was an italian restaurant, we got inside and then a man took us to our table. Niall pulled out chair for me, and then came in front of me. I look through restaurant, there weren't many people, soft music was playing in back, and the atmosphere was so calming.

"Hello, my name is rebecca, what can I get for you to drink?" The waitress asks us.

"I'll have water," I said, and niall got a soft drink.

"So do you like it?" Niall asked,

"Like what?" I said confused,

"Restaurant duh!" 

"Oh sorry, yeah it's beautiful and really quiet, I love it" I said.

Just then rebecca came with our drinks, smiling at us.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked, taking out writing pad and pen.

"I'll have chicken parmesan" I said,

"I'll have lemon rosmary chicken" Niall said, rebecca nodded and left.

"Niall, this is really beautiful," I said,

"Sure it is, but not more than you love," I blushed looking down.

"You look cute when you blush" Niall said while chuckling.

"Um, niall, we can go to any restaurant but why italian" I asked, he took my hand into his hand,

"Emily, everything is for you, even this date, and I know that you love italian restaurant, I want to make you feel like princess, because you're my princess, but something is wrong, I don't know what, but I want to tell you that how much you mean to me, you're special for me," Niall said, tears started to come in my eyes, just then our food came.

We ate our food in silence, just glancing at each other, I was still thinking about his words, what he mean, does it mean that he truly loves me.

We finish our meals, and niall payed the bill and we left the restaurant.

"Another surprise" Niall whispered,

"One more?" I asked, he nodded.

"But for that, you have to put blindfold on your eyes," He take out a black clothing and put on my eyes. I really don't know where I am walking.

" Ni, where are we going?" I asked him, his hand was rested on my waist and other on my hand.

"Just wait emily," I feel like I was walking like on mountain, where you have to get attempt to walk harder.

He stopped and moved me right side, and took blindfold off my eyes, I open my eyes.

My mouth hang open, as I saw the scene, I was on a bridge and under me there was a fountain, and other side were green and flowers on them, and in front of me was a full moon.

"It's breathtaking" I whispered,

"Do you like it?" Niall asked,

"I love it," I said, I can't stop smiling.

"I just wanted to try one thing," He said, and he pulled me towards him, we both started to lean in, I know what he was going to do. His nose brushed with mine, and then lips, now he placed his lips on mine, kissing me gently. I put my hands on his face and his hands locked on my waist. He pulled away.

It was best kiss, not like I doubt those kisses too, but this was the best, it was gentle, and under moonlight.

"Emily, I love you"