Chapter 13 ~ Deal, DMing and New Iphone

Chapter 13

Niall dropped me at my house, kissing me goodbye. It was the perfect night ever.

I closed the door waving niall bye, I went into my room and throw my purse on bed, laying on bed.

You're my princess

You look gorgeous

You're special for me

I love you emily

His voice still echoed in my mind, I just feels like that he is next to me saying those words.

I touched my lips, his kiss was so sweet and full of love. His eyes that I can die for, and his smile most adorable thing in this world.

I wish I had met him instead of jake.

Reminding of jake, what if he is still in my college, but I haven't seen him in a while, until that day. I hope he just leaves me and never come back into my life again.

I changed into some pink pajamas and layed down on bed, I was reading book when my phone buzzed.

It was a message from niall.

Good night sleep well xx

I blushed, I just said goodnight to him like 20 minutes ago, he still wants to make sure I sleep well.

I turn off the lamp and put covers on me remembering niall's voice.

***

I woke up at ringing of my phone. I picked up the call without looking.

"Hello" I said,

"Hey sexy," My eyes shot opened, the voice doesn't seems familiar.

"Who is it?" I said sitting on my bed.

"Your worse nightmare, but in reality your ex" He said, I know it was jake, where the hell did he got my number?

"What do you want?" I said,

"You" He said, I never will ever go back with him, no matter what.

"You wish," I said, I wouldn't said this, but now when I'm with niall, I really don't care about him.

"Ahaan, so now emily also got a tongue to speak against me," He chuckled, he doesn't even know what I got in my life.

"It was always there, but never wanted to say anything" 

"Oh really bitch? Ok let's make a deal"

"What deal?" I said confused.

"You and me just one night, and then you are free to go" He said, I shook my head. He's kidding me right.

"And what makes you think that I'll make a deal with you."

"I know you still love me, and you'd do anything to come back with me" I laughed at his stupid thing.

"Really, well just let me clear one thing with you,"

"I.HATE,YOU, ok get it, I seriously hate you," I said,

"Ahaan, well love starts with hate" I know he was smirking.

"Just shut up ok, don't ever talk to me again," I said before hanging up, he totally knows how to piss me off.

I throw my phone on floor, which made it to broke into pieces. Ugh, now I have to buy a new phone.

I look at time on clock, it was 10am, It is sunday, so I don't have to worry about going to college.