~ No Promises ~

Warning: Fluff ♡
Enjoy!

*Obi-Wan's POV*

After the kiss, I took Aure to my apartment. On our way there, we were careful so nobody would see us together. As soon as we entered my home's door, I took off my brown cloak and left it on the couch. Aure was looking around with curious eyes, inspecting every little detail of my small apartment. I walked to her and hugged her from behind; she took my hands with her small ones and our fingers intertwined.

"I know my apartment isn't as big as what you may be used to but-" I whispered with my chin resting on her shoulder, the one that wasn't injured, but she didn't let me finish.

"It's perfect." I smiled at her statement and kissed her cheek.

Then I turned her around and she looked up at me biting her bottom lip. I carried her to the balcony and we stood next to each other. She rested her head on my shoulder, our hands still holding each other's.

"You were right." Aure said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About the view of the stars from here. It's beautiful." She said smiling. I wasn't paying attention to the stars, but at her. Her smile was precious and more shiny than the stars above us; I wanted to see her smile all the time.

We stayed in comfortable silence, just looking at the stars and enjoying each other's company while Aure played with my fingers, when a thought came to my mind: We couldn't have a normal relationship.

"Aure..." She hummed in response. "You know I can't promise that this will work, right? I can't promise you that we'll have a happy future together or anything like that..."

"It's fine. No promises, no expectations. That's perfect for me." She said. "I just want to enjoy every day we are together, Obi." That made me wonder how much time we had to spend together.

"When are you leaving Coruscant?" I asked.

"I'm not leaving." She replied with a small chuckle.

"What?"

"The Council wants me to stay at the Temple and help the Jedi with this war..." The thought of Aure staying made me extremely happy; it meant that we could spend lots of time together.

"That is wonderful!" I exclaimed with a wide smile. "I suppose the Council will give you an apartment for yourself."

She nodded. "But I'll stay at the Senate building tonight. My apartment isn't ready yet."

"You could stay here..." I offered. Her head left my shoulder and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "I mean just tonight and just to sleep!" I quickly added.

"Sounds good." She said and giggled.

I didn't let go of her hand while I guided her to my bedroom. She walked towards the bed slowly and sat down on it; she seemed to be lost in thought. I knelt down in front of her and took her hands in mine.

"Is there any problem?" I asked sweetly. Maybe she didn't want to sleep with me?

"No..." She hesitated. "It's just... I don't have my sleeping clothes here." She let out a small laugh.

"I can give you a T-shirt of mine if you want..." I offered and she nodded.

I walked to my small closet and took a black shirt. I didn't use to wear nothing but my Jedi clothes, but I had some other clothes in case they were needed.

"You can change in the bathroom if you don't want me to see you... You know." I said and blushed while handing her the T-shirt; she nodded and left to change. The situation was awkward; I felt like a young padawan again, embarrassing myself in front of a beautiful girl. Force, I was acting like Anakin!