3

It had been a week since my mom and I moved into our new home and since I ran into that glasses guy.

I unwrapped my last lollipop frowning. I need to go to Urahara's and get more. I got up off my bed and changed cloths. I put on black leggings, a baggy tank top and wrapped my hoodie around my waist. I pulled my long hair up into a pony tail leaving some hanging around my face. I put my keys and wallet in my hoodies pockets as I held my phone.

I jogged down the stairs passing my mom who was reading on the couch. I stopped to put my shoes on as she called out to me. "Where you going?"

"Candy run. I'm out." Mom nodded in understanding and went back to her reading. I smiled and left the house. I started walking down the road towards Urahara's shop.

I have been having this weird feeling recently that I don't understand. It's like something has a hold of my center and is trying to pull me somewhere. There are times it's so strong it feels like it's just right there but then it passes. What really worries me is as the week has gone by the pull has slowly gotten stronger. I caught my self heading outside to go to this unknown force yesterday. I hadn't even realized I was walking till I came back to reality.

It's really strange and I don't understand it but there isn't anyone I can talk about it with. Not even my mom...

I shook my head clearing my thoughts as I came up to the candy shop. I opened the sliding door and closed it behind me. That's odd... Urahara wasn't out here. No one was. There wasn't a closed sign. I know I haven't been here many times but I have dropped in once or twice this week since I first came here.

Usually someone is always out here. Be it Urahara or one of the others that work here, Ururu, Jinta, or Tessai. Ururu was the cute little girl with black hair that had a part that was in her face and soft blue gray eyes. Jinta was the red headed boy who tried to look tough and sorta like a delinquent. Tessai was the huge giant teddy bear with a mustache that helped Urahara keep the shop in tact.

I picked up three bags of lollipop and a couple bags of the sugar balls I got last time. I sat them down on the little area where Urahara usually sits.

Should I call out for him?

Should I wait?

Should I leave and come back later?

What should I do?

I decided to call out for the blond man. "Mister Urahara? Are you here? Tessai? Hello?" I called out, a little nervous honestly. I don't like raising my voice.

I waited... And waited... And waited.... And heard nothing. Hmm... Maybe they aren't here but forgot to lock up? Maybe. I can wait outside... But what if it's days before that get back? I don't want mister Urahara to think I stole from him or anything.

I sighed and was about to pick up the candy I sat down to put it back away when a door that lead to the back opened. I jumped startled as a dark skinned woman with dark purple hair in black pants and an orange jacket came out.

Her honey eyes locked with my milky blue ones. Who was she? Oh god don't tell me she is a thief! Shit what do I do!?

Her eyes looked over my state of panic before she gave a smile. "So who might you be?" She asked in a slightly mischievous voice.

"O-Oren Akasaki m-ma'am. Who are you? Do you know Urahara?" I asked as recognition shot threw her eyes. I heard foot steps hurriedly coming over as Urahara popped out of the same door the dark skinned woman came out of. He gave me a large grin, coming over to sit in his usual spot.

"Sorry about that Oren. My friend here just came into town and just got here so we were getting her room set up. What can I do for you today?" He asked with his goofy grin.

"I'm sorry I interrupted but I need a refill. I ran out already." My cheeks warmed up as I handed the candy to Urahara. He chuckled as he rang it all up.

"You sure do like these Sugar Spikes. Didn't you come in here two days ago for more?" I nodded blushing. It's true. The candy was like a drug and it gets you so hooked on it. It was amazing honestly. Sorta like these maple candies I got in American. Super sweet but practically melted into maple syrup in your mouth.

"Yeah but I already ran out. They are really good. I think they should be called morningstars though. Morningstar bites. That sounds catchy." I thought out loud rubbing my chin thinking. "In the morning or under the stars, they're good anytime of day." I said in an announcer type voice before returning to my normal voice. "Or something like that... What?"

The dark skinned lady and Urahara were both staring at me. The woman's eyes were wide as Urahara grinned. "That's not a bad idea, especially with coming up with it on the fly."

I smiled and blushed slightly again. "Thanks. It's a skill." I chuckled and pulled my wallet out. "How much is it today?"

"1631.47 yen." I handed over the money as he gave me my bag. "Do you have to be anywhere right now?" Urahara asked me with a smile. I shook my head no watching the blond man curiously. "Good. Do you mind staying to talk for a bit?"

A/N: warning now, chapter lengths may very. It's just gonna be however long I want it to be. I don't want to force this story. Either way, I hope you enjoyed it. Comment, Vote, and Follow if you like and HAVE A GOOD DAY!