21

After I got out of the shower I got dressed and went back to my room where Ichigo and Renji were talking quietly together. I didn't want to but I slightly ease dropped on them as I stood at my cracked bedroom door. I peaked though looking at the two talking.

"So you don't like Rukia anymore?" Renji asked. Ichigo shook his head running a hand through his hair.

"I don't know. I half thought I loved her and I was so happy when you all came back to return my powers. But when we met yesterday it wasn't there. Like at all. She was just a friend I haven't seen in awhile." Ichigo shook his head frowning. "I don't know when things changed."

"Is it because you like someone else?" Renji asked. Ichigo's head snapped up with wide eyes.

"How did you know?" Ichigo asked bewildered.

"Oren told me about today. About how Tatsuki was asking you who you liked." Renji leaned in close to Ichigo. "Now tell me, guy to guy, do you like Oren?"

My heart stopped. I shouldn't be hearing this. I quietly backed away from my door and went downstairs. I went to my moms office where she was still working. I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. "Hi sweetie."

"Hi mom. How's work?" I asked looking at the computer.

"It's coming. A little writers block but that's about it. I want to finish this chapter soon. I'm wanting to get my next book out here in the next few months. I'm almost done with it." Mom smiled wrapping her arm around my waist giving me a small squeeze. "Oh and I'm going on a small trip this week to a signing in Tokyo. I will be back by next week end but I leave Monday morning."

"That's great mom. I will be fine on my own. I hope you can finish soon. Just make sure you eat dinner okay? No all nighters again. I will be upstairs with the others for now." Mom smiled and nodded before getting back to work. I watched her work for a moment before smiling. She would be okay, I hope.

I quietly left her office and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a few granola bars to take up stairs. I opened one and munched on it as I went up the stairs. I made sure to make extra noise so the boys would know I was coming back. I swore under my breath as I dropped a granola bar.

I was bending back down to get it when Ichigo's head popped out of the door. He shook his head smiling as he took a few granola bars from me. He retreated inside as I picked up the one I dropped and followed him inside. I had a mouth full of granola when I sat down and threw a granola bar at Renji's face. He gave me a look as he caught it easily and I just smiled.

"You had to throw it at my face huh?" I nodded chewing my food. He sighed and ate his own bar.

We all sat in silence for a while just eating. My phone buzzed as I got a message from Urahara. "Hey your clear now Renji. Rukia explained what happened. Urahara isn't going to kill you now."

A sigh of relief came from the red head as he slumped into the chair. I giggled and shook my head. Such a drama queen. Renji finished his food and threw the trash away. He gave Ichigo a look that seemed to make him nervous. "I'm gonna go back then. You two have fun. Don't get into trouble." I snorted and waved him off.

"You either." He exited my room and left the house. I heard the front door open and close and watched him walk down the street from my window. "Good luck to you Renji."

"Why do you say that?" Ichigo asked watching Renji leave as well.

"He is gonna try and get the girl. Him and Rukia are tied together... That's part of why we left yesterday. He needed to get away." I smiled sadly remembering the pain filled eyes he had as he tried to hide how he felt. "Poor guy loves her and it hurt seeing her being all lovey dovey with you."

"Oh... I wish I would of known." Ichigo frowned and looked down. Guilt clouded his eyes. I hesitantly reached out and played with his soft hair. Ichigo tensed for a moment before his warm eyes looked up to me in surprise.

I smiled while gently playing with his hair. "It's fine Ichigo. Renji holds nothing against you. You liked her too and Rukia returned your feelings. He would rather her be happy then ruin what you two had. So please don't feel bad about it Ichigo." I lightly caressed the side of Ichigo's cheek before pulling my hand back.

We locked eyes and stared at each other. His hazel brown eyes seemed to be searching for something in my own milky blue ones. My heart thumped away in my chest. My heart screamed at me telling me what I didn't want to admit yet.

I didn't just like Ichigo. No it wasn't that simple. If I just liked him it wouldn't of hurt so badly seeing him with Rukia. I wouldn't of gotten so jealous.

I loved Ichigo.

I think I may have since I broke down in his arms. I just refused to accept it. I didn't want to push my self on Ichigo. Not when he had only just met me. This wasn't some fairytail. I couldn't just fall in love in a few days and live happily ever after. But slowly I have started to give in. Yesterday was what really did me in I think.

What pushed me over that edge that was keeping me from accepting it.

Seeing Ichigo with someone else made me realize I loved him.

But now I just have to figure out if he even likes me back...

I smiled softly as I starred into the warm eyes of Ichigo. Those same eyes that promised he would be here for me and that he would help me fix my eyes. Those beautiful eyes that held so much emotion...

Ichigo smiled back and reached out a hand. He paused next to my face as if debating if he should do it or not. His knuckles lightly brushed across my cheek. They left a warm tingling sensation in my cheek.

His touch was so gentle. Like he was afraid to hurt me. Like he was nervous about what to do. Ichigo moved closer to me as his fingers combed through my damp hair. A soft blush spread across my cheeks. I couldn't take my eyes off of Ichigo's. I was mesmerized and couldn't look away. I didn't even want to.

"Oren..." Ichigo spoke softly. He sounded nervous yet excited at the same time. "I..." He started but stopped. He was about to say something when my window slammed open starling us both away from each other.

A familiar white thread came through my window. Oh no.

A/N: hehehe well here you go. It's coming soon. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment, Vote, and Follow if you like and HAVE A GOOD DAY!