15

It had been a a month since I broke down and cried in Ichigo's lap. After all that everything went back to normal. I became good friends with Uryu. We would text through out the day everyday now. I started practicing my fighting with Tatsuki and we met up every weekend to spar and work out. Orihime and I would talk every now and then. I knew she loves Ichigo so I didn't want to mess with her or anything like that. She was really a sweet girl.

I had Urahara's number on speed dial now and his ring tone was candy shop. I found it highly amusing and so did he. I went to get more candy every Friday. Some times he would need help with something around the shop or an idea for something so he would call me. He was actually a pretty cool dude.

Then there was Ichigo. I would run into him sometimes when I was out and about. For about a week after I broke down I avoided him till I just couldn't anymore. We would text every now and then. He walked me home every Friday from Urahara's. Some times he watched Tatsuki and I spar. The rest of the time he was busy with school, work, or protecting to town as a soul reaper. I would see him through out the day flying around. I would see him fighting, but never what he fought.

Today was just a normal day. School was still in since it was a Wednesday. I had nothing to do so I was walking around till I found this park. So here I was, just laying under a tree in the shade enjoying my day.

However, I looked up to see something strange. Mixed into the branches of the tree there was a thread but what surprised me was that it was entirely white. Just like with the soul reapers I had never seen a thread like this. I stood up following the mysterious thread. It lead to the other side of the park back into the trees.

I found the end of the thread on the ground tied up like it was on someone's hand. I frowned and crouched down observing the thread. "That's so weird... It ends here but there isn't anyone here. Maybe it's a cut thread? No I haven't never seen one of those. Even the dead still have their threads if the other side is still alive but if they aren't it just disappears...." I reached out and touched the thread. I jerked my hand back at the unfamiliar cold feeling. "What the hell is going on here...?"

I stood up and looked around the area not seeing anyone but... It felt like I was being watched from close by. "Is anyone there?" I called out. My confusion grew and I shook my head. "I'm going crazy. It's official. My screws have now all come loose and fallen out. But I don't feel crazy... Do crazy people feel a difference?" I shook my head frowning. "I look crazy either way talking to my self and feeling things others can't see."

I reached and grabbed the cold white thread again. It slowly made my hand grow numb but I ignored it. I sighed and shook my head. I turned my head to look at the end of the thread when... "Holy shit who are you!?" I jumped back tripping and falling on my ass.

"Wait you can see me now?" Asked the man who was sitting against the tree. The white thread was wrapped around his finger. Why couldn't I see him before? I nodded slowly as surprise crossed the blue haired mans face. "But you couldn't a moment ago. How can you now?"

I started at the mans bright blue hair that he had spiked up and matched his eyes. He had on a teal eyeliner on this lower water line that really winged out past his eye. He wore white cloths similar to what Ichigo wears but reversed. The man had on the same type pants but they were white with black trimmings. A sheathed sword sat on the ground beside him. He had on a black button up shirt and a cropped jacket that matched his pants with the collar popped up. What really stood out was this bone jaw looking thing on the side of his face.

"Hello? Woman? Focus, I'm talking to you." The blue haired man grumbled at me. His looks are ringing a bell in my head, and it's the warning bell. I frowned slightly and shook my head.

"I'm sorry. I zone out some times.... Can I ask, are you a spirit?" I sat on my knees leaning forward close to the males face.

"What? No I'm not some damned spirit!" He barked out and I leaned back. Grumpy gills, damn.

"I'm sorry. I just haven't ever seen anyone like you before. What is on your face? Are you a soul reaper? Is your cloths what Urahara said about the differences?" I questioned with my mind racing. Why does his looks seem so familiar? And why does it seem like there is an empty spot on his lower stomach? Almost like there is a hole there... I looked at the man with wide, curious eyes as he frowned at me.

"No I'm not some damn soul reaper. And why should I tell you? You're just some human... That can see me.... How is that?" He questioned looking me over. "You have some spiritual pressure but not one that would be strong enough to see me."

"Maybe it's because..." I trailed off as I looked at the mans thread in my hands. I let go of the cold thread and the man disappeared. "Is it because..." I grabbed the thread again and he reappeared. "Holy shit I didn't know I could do that! Maybe it because I've only experienced weird shit since moving here. First the soul reapers and now..." I looked at the man again.

"By chance are you a friend of Ichigo Kurosaki?" My eyes widened and I nodded. The man laughed and shook his head. "Of course. Everyone in this town with spiritual pressure knows the guy or is related to him. You got your powers or whatever after meeting the guy too huh?"

I shook my head no which seemed to surprised the man. "No I have been seeing what I see all my life. I didn't meet Ichigo till a little over a month ago."

"Really? Seemed you're one of the gifted ones that went to the kid." The man sighed. My warning bells were going off in my head but I don't know why. He didn't see hostile. He didn't look like he was going to attack me.

"Sir... Can I ask for your name?" He raised a blue brow before shrugging.

"As long as I get yours first." I smiled warmly and nodded.

"Oren Akasaki. It's a pleasure to meet you." The blue haired man looked me over before grinning. It had a sinister look to it but I felt no threat.

"Nice meeting you too Oren. Names Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez."

A/N yay Grimmy! I hope you enjoyed. Comment, Vote, and Follow if you like and HAVE A GOOD DAY!