20

Ichigo had walked me home after we left the park. He still couldn't just look at me. Tatsuki kept teasing the poor boy so much that I don't blame him. I am still curious if he told her or not. She said she would text or call me later to tell me.

I glanced over to the silent Ichigo. I wanted to say something but what could I say? I tried to say something a few time when I just stopped.

I jumped startled when my phone started ringing loudly. "I'm blue da ba dee da ba die! Da ba Dee da ba die! I'm blue da b-" I answered the phone grinning. "Hey! Didn't expect a call so soon. What's up?"

"Nel is up my ass because I'm being one again. She told me to go do whatever it is that calmed me down so I called you."

I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm sorry she is harping on you again but I'm glad I can help calm you back down." I grunt came from Grimmjow and it sounded like he flopped down on something.

"It's exhausting. Having to be nice to everyone. They piss me off."

"I know they do but that doesn't mean you have to be an ass. Just remember, deep breaths. Walk away if you have to. You really need an outlet to let your anger out, other than being a dick." I tapped my chin thinking. "Maybe music or art. Even just listening to music could help if you can't make any."

"Yeah yeah I will try the music thing. Thanks Oren. You really do help."

"You're very welcome. I got to go now though so I'll call you later, Kay?"

"Fine just don't be upset next time I see you or I will hurt the boy."

"Okay. Promise. Bye."

"Bye..." I hung up and sighed. Ichigo was watching me carefully. "Sorry about that."

"No it's fine. Who was it?" Ichigo asked stuffing his hands in his pockets. "You seemed happy to talk to them."

I nodded smiling. "It my friend-"

"I'll take you to the cand shop. I'll let you lick the lollipop." I quickly answered my phone since I already had it out. "Hey Urahara."

"Hello my dear. Have you seen Ichigo today?" I raised a brow curiously. Why would that matter to Urahara?

"Yeah he is standing beside me. Why?" I questioned glancing up at a confused Ichigo.

"Just making sure. He came by earlier looking for you. He was only here for a moment before disappearing like he suddenly knew where you were. Said something about needing to talk to you."

"Oh okay. Well he found me. Thanks for calling Urahara." I smiled, that was very nice of him to call me.

"You're welcome and please, call me Kisuke."

"Okay, Kisuke then. I will drop by the shop some time before Friday." I coughed and cleared my throat. "Wanna talk to you again."

"Thats perfectly fine with me, you know you are always welcome here." I heard a crash and some yelling the the back ground. "Oh dear I need to go handle that. Talk to you soon. Bye bye Oren."

"Bye Kisuke." The line went dead as he hung up. I pocketed my phone shaking my head. "Always something going on there."

"What happened?" Ichigo asked. His brows were slightly furrowed in worry.

"Who knows. Heard some crashing and yelling so it could be just about anything. Maybe Ururu finally got tired of Jinta's shit and snapped and is currently kicking his ass." I snickered at that, imagining the sweet girl beating the hell out of the tough red head.