Extra

It had been ten years since I first met Ichigo Kurosaki. We had been through so much together. We had our little fights like all couples do. We actually lived a decently normal life. The soul reaper stuff and me being a seer, as we call it, didn't really effect us that much anymore.

I was currently reaching above my head trying to reach the peanut butter on the top shelve in the pantry. I groaned and stretched a bit more when a large hand grabbed it for me. I grinned up at Ichigo as he handed me the peanut butter. "Thank you!"

"You should of asked for help." Ichigo grumbled and rubbed his stubbly chin. "You know I would of stopped everything to help."

"I know, mister Kurosaki." I grinned at Ichigo. He laid a hand on my bulging stomach.

"I know you do, miss Kurosaki. But you're too stubborn to ask for help. You're just like your mother." He rubbed my tummy as I pouted.

"And you are just like you're dad." I ate a spoon full of peanut butter and smiled as I waddled over to the couch. After sitting down I stretched my arms out, spoon in my mouth and peanut butter in my lap. I looked at my tattoos on my stretched out arms lovingly. I had a few tattoos, each to represent my friends. I had a blue 6, a monkey with a snake tail, a beautiful snowflake, a bow and arrow, boxing gloves, and a hollow mask, one I was finally able to see many years later. They were all scattered around my arms so I could always see them.

"You really should take it easy though." Ichigo said crouching in front of me. He kissed my stomach softly with a loving smile. "You are eight months pregnant with twins."

"Yeah yeah I know. I just don't like being babied." I pouted at my husband as he sighed and shook his head. He moved to sit next to me and kissed me on the lips.

It's true, we had it nice. We loved each other with our first kids on the way. We have amazing friends. We had our ups and downs but that's life. I don't ever wish for my life to be different.

"Ichigo." He hummed and looked down at me. "Do you remember the first day we met?"

"Crystal clear. I remember seeing you sitting there in Urahara's shop talking. You had your long hair up with some left hanging around your breath taking face. You had your favorite hoodie around your waist..." Ichigo kissed me softly as he trailed off. "You took my breath away the moment I saw you."

I smiled and kissed my husband. "Same for you, my little berry." I giggled as Ichigo frowned. I knew he disliked the nickname. "I have always loved your eyes from day one."

"Same for you. Even with them fixed now they are still beautiful." I smiled and cuddled up to Ichigo.

"I love you Ichigo Kurosaki."

"And I love you Oren Kurosaki."

A/N: yay cuteness. Don't you like the cuteness? I know I do. I know this wasn't a very long book or story but I still hope you enjoyed. This will probably be the last update. Comment, Vote, and Follow if you like and HAVE A GOOD DAY!