16

My eyes widened as I looked at the man. He was an arrancar. Espada number six, Grimmjow. I leaned forward and got in the mans face. He leaned back not excepting the sudden intrusion. I lightly caressed the cold left over mask on his face. If felt like bone, like the stuff on Ichigo when he is a soul reaper. Is this what his mask feels like?

I inspected the man closely. I didn't notice before the scar peaking out of the mans shirt. That must be what was left from Ichigo. Next I went for his sword. I held it up and looked at its handle. It was actually really pretty. It was silver with a dark blue wrapping. "Hey don't touch that!" I sat back and unsheathed the sword. It looked pretty normal blade wise. Sharp looking though. My eyes sparkled as I studied the blade. "Beautiful." I held up the sword and looked down the blade. "Beautiful craftsmanship."

I sheathed the sword and set it back down. Next to looked at the empty space in his shirt. That must be his hole. Ichigo said it was on his lower stomach. I reached out and poked the fabric, watching it go in with nothing blocking it.

"Don't do that!" Grimmjow made a weird face.

"Why? Does it feel weird? Does it tickle? Or is it uncomfortable?" I questioned curiously looking up at the arrancar.

"What, does it matter?" He snapped and I nodded smiling. He sighed and rubbing his forehead. "It have no physically feeling there but it's uncomfortable having someone's hand in my stomach."

My eyes sparkled as a grin spread across my face. "So it's big enough I could put my hand through your hole." I giggled and tugged his shirt up. He squirmed and swatted my hands away but not hard enough to hurt me.

"No! Stop that! Don't just fucking strip me! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He yelled as I slipped my hand through his abdomen. His eye twitched as I put my arm though. I touched the tree behind him giggling. "Okay haha had your fun. Get your arm out of my stomach! Don't make me hurt you!"

I grinned pulling my arm back through. I caresses the inside walls of his hole. Grimmjow tensed up and his face went red. "Huh. Must be a sensitive area. Maybe an erogenous zone." I pulled my hand out and tapped my chin. I am so telling Urahara about this. "Wait, isn't your hollow hole supposed to be where your heart is?" I questioned looking at the flustered arrancar.

"Yes why-"

"Then why is your hole in your stomach?" We sat there in silence as his eyes widened like I just blew his mind

"I.... I don't know." He spoke sounding slightly dazed. I hummed and nodded.

"Maybe you really loved food when you were alive? Like they always say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach and maybe that was literal for you." I sat down crossing my legs looking at my lap thinking, zoning out again. But Urahara said their hole forms where their soul chain was. The soul chain is always in the center of the chest over their heart. So why...

"If you think any harder your head will explode woman." Grimmjow said with a sigh. "I don't know why it is where it is but its there. Who cares. There was an Espada whose hole was through his head where his eye was." My eyes widened in surprise.

"You mean Nnoitra right? Espada number five?" I asked. "And please stop calling me woman."

Grimmjows eyes narrowed. "I will call you want I want and yes. How do you know his name?"

"Ichigo told me. He told me everything that happened from how he became a soul reaper to now. That includes Aizen and the arrancar. I am surprised to see you here though Grimmy." The arrancar's eye twitched again.

"Don't call me Grimmy, Woman."

"Then don't call me woman, Grimmy." I shrugged and smiled at the annoyed man. I'm surprised he hasn't done anything to hurt me though. Maybe he isn't doing that now? Just killing willy nilly?