18

I put a smile on my face as I went back outside. Ichigo and Rukia were having a small little moment. The soft look in his eyes and that smile killed me. I looked to Renji and saw him hiding his hurt as well as he looked away. "Hey, Renji." I looked at his thread and my eyes widened. I didn't notice it before but... His other end was Rukia. "Oh Renji." I said softly frowning.

"Hey Oren..." We exchanged sad smiles.

"Since Ichigo is having a moment reconnecting with Rukia would you like to walk me home?" I smiled softly at the red head who nodded. He had a grateful look.

"Sure I don't mind. Lead the way." I hooked my arm through his and turned to Ichigo. I opened my mouth to speak but just closed it. I shook my head smiling sadly. He was too caught up in Rukia to even notice.

"We are going. See you later Urahara." I waved as Renji and I walked away. Urahara gave a knowing look and a small smile as he waved goodbye.

Renji and I both let out a sigh as we got far enough from the two. "I'm sorry Renji." I said softly looking at the ground. He shook his head with a small smile. "It's fine. Nothing I can do, but thank you anyways."

"Your welcome. I'm in the same boat as you are." We both sighed as we kept walking. I let go of his arm and hugged my self. "You know about me seeing things right?"

"Yeah. Urahara told us before you got there. Was telling us to be nice to his favorite customer and a little about you." He looked down at me as I looked up. "Can you really see the threads of fate?"

I nodded yes. "Yeah. I can see everyone's. Mine, yours, Grimmjow's, everyone. I just don't see spirits threads because I can't see spirits in general. I just see the threads coming out of their graves..." I sighed and shuddered. I avoided going to graveyards just for that reason.

"I see... Do you know who mine goes to...?" A sad hopeful look entered his eyes.

"Yeah. I'll tell you where both of ours go if you promise not to tell." Renji nodded. I looked ahead and sighed. "As you know the threads tie soul mates together so they share the same thread. Each person gets an end. Well... We both just left our other end."

Renji's eyes widened. "So that's what you meant. Ichigo is your other end huh?"

"Yep. Just like Rukia is yours." I smiled sadly as we passed Kurosaki Clinic. "It sucks though. I have known since I met Ichigo. It gave me such a shock that I fainted." I chuckled and shook my head. "Ichigo did so much to help me right away but it's been a month since then. I can't tell him. Especially now. Just because you are tied together doesn't mean you will end up together."

Renji frowned and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He held me to his side as we kept walking. We were silent till we got to my house. "Wait here. I will open my window on the second floor and let you in. Mom will ask question if you come in the front door."

"Why?"

"Ichigo usually walks me home..." I frowned and Renji nodded. I smiled and went inside. "I'm home."

"Welcome home sweetie! Where's Ichigo?" Mom asked from the couch in the living room.

"He had things he had to do. He said to tell you hi and sorry he can't come in." I smiled and kissed my mom on the cheek. "You know where to find me."

"Okay. Love you sweetheart."

"Love you too mom." I retreated up the stairs and to my room. I opened the window and not soon after Renji climbed in.

"Nice room."

"Thanks." I put my bag of candy on my desk and proceeded to flop down onto my bed. Renji sat at my desk facing me. "So welcome to my home. I can introduce you to my mother at a later date if you wish so you don't have to crawl through the window every time."