23

Ichigo was with me when the taxi drove off with my mother on Monday morning. She would be back by Saturday around mid day. She kept giving me questioning looks from the awkward tension between Ichigo and I.

Ichigo and I had been kinda stuck in this area of we wanted to say something but we couldn't. I don't know what to do. When we are alone we share little affectionate looks and caresses but when others are around we are just friends. I know Ichigo needs time. Just because I came to terms with my feelings doesn't mean he has.

It was like we needed a little push or something. I don't know what it was though. I shook the thoughts from my head and smiled at Ichigo. It was Wednesday already. I had dinner at the Kurosaki's house the past few nights so I wasn't alone at night. Isshin was worried about me being all alone.

I had gone to meet up with everyone after school today. We planned to all go hang out at the park where I met Grimmjow.

In our little group, Chad was walking next Ichigo and I, in front of us was Uryu, Orihime, and Tatsuki. Tatsuki was teasing the new couple. They had gotten together about a week ago but didn't tell anyone till Monday. Wanted to stay low key at first type thing. They were cute honestly. Renji and Rukia were supposed to be meeting is at the park in their gigais so I could see them.

Honestly I was really looking forward to this. It would be like when we all went to the beach. I really am looking forward to this. I have a good feeling about today.

We made it to the nearly empty park where everything was already set up. Renji and Rukia were chatting to each other sitting on the large blanket that was set up.

They smiled and greeted us as everyone came and sat down. We all formed a kinda circle. I sat next to Renji and Tatsuki but I kept stealing glances at Ichigo who was chatting with Chad and Uryu.

"So have you told him yet?" Renji asked catching me looking at Ichigo. I shook my head frowning. "Why not?"

"I don't know I just... I just can't. Any time I've tried I just couldn't say it." I sighed and rubbed my face.

"Maybe it's nerves?" Tatsuki suggested looking a little concerned.

"Maybe. I don't know..." I groaned and leaned my head back. I felt a little uneasy suddenly. Almost like someone was watching us. I looked around but frowned. I didn't see anyone watching us. No one was really here but us. I didn't see anything out of place with the threads either.

"What's wrong?" Tatsuki asked giving me a concerned look.

"Huh? Oh nothing. Just a little paranoid." I smiled and we went back to joking and chatting but that feeling never went away.

~~~~

It had been about two hours since we got to the park. The guys played a bit of frisbee while us girls talked. I found out Orihime and Rukia were both really cool. Tatsuki being who she is kinda spilled the beans that I liked Ichigo but both encouraged me to go after him. Orihime had Uryu now and Rukia kinda liked Renji now.

I smiled as everyone was enjoying them selves. My smile wavered as the uneasy feeling grew. I looked around again but I still saw no one. I'm honestly a little freaked out now.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Would you come with me Oren?" Orihime asked with a smile. I nodded pushing the uneasy feeling back.

Orihime and I got up and walked over to the other side of the park where there were restrooms.

"You know," Orihime said with a kind smile, "I think you would make Ichigo happy again."

"Wh-what?" I looked into her eyes surprised. What suddenly brought this up?

"Well ever since we went to the beach I noticed he always watches out for you. He constantly has an eye on you. He smiles more, even when you aren't around." Orihime blushed softly in embarrassment. "I wish I could of done that but I guess I wasn't meant for Ichigo. You two are perfect for each other in so many ways. I'm rooting for you Oren!" She pumped her fists in the air and I laughed. She was really odd but she was funny.

"Thanks Orihime. I was worried you wouldn't like me because of that." I blushed scratching my cheek.

Orihime gasps dramatically as we came to the bathrooms. "I wouldn't ever! You're too awesome not to like." She giggled and entered the bathroom. I shook my head and waited leaning against the wall.

She was a really nice girl, I hope we can become good friends.

I relaxed against the wall leaning on my side as I waiting for Orihime. I hope this day ends well...

A felt something sharp poke against my back as a chilling voice whispered in my ear. "Don't move or I will stab you." My entire body froze as the uneasy feeling suddenly turning into fear. I slowly looked back at a man who looked half crazed with a knife to my back. "Now move away from the wall, slowly!" He spoke in a crazed almost frantic voice.

I pushed my self off of the wall, the knife digging into my back. "G-good. Good girl. Now don't scream." The mans hand covered my mouth as he jerked me back slightly. "You're coming with me. Walk back."

There wasn't anything I could do with the man gripping my face tightly keeping my mouth shut and the blade digging into my back. The man turned me around and started to try and quickly leave with me.

Oh god no! We were too far for the others to see and Orihime was still in the bathroom.

Orihime! Ichigo! Anyone! Help me.

The man pushed me forward bending my arms behind my back. Something wrapped my wrists together as the knife moved to my throat. "N-now be a good girl. We are going to go see mommy! Yuki will love me. Even if I have to force her." The man went into a fit of mad laughter as my blood ran cold. "But mommy isn't here so we have to go to her. In Tokyo."

No. No no no no no! I took self defense classes but why won't my brain work? I'm not a damsel in distress! I can protect my self! I know I can...

"Oren!" The voice of an angle called out as Orihime stepped out of the bathroom. Relief and panic filled me. The man grabbed me from behind holding me to his chest. He held the knife to my throat. Orihime screamed bloody murder before he could say anything to threaten her.

The blade bit into my throat an I felt something warm dribble down my neck. Tears formed in my eyes making it harder to see. "You stupid girl! Look at what you have done!" The crazed man screamed at Orihime.

"Oren!" Screamed a voice that filled me with joy and fear at the same time. My knight in shinning armor.

Ichigo.

A/N: oh snap. It's going down now. I hope you enjoyed. Comment, Vote, and Follow if you like and HAVE A GOOD DAY!