24

Ichigo ran in front of the group of friends. The absolute look of horror and panic on his face as he looked at the situation worried me. "S-stay back!" The crazed man screamed pressing the knife in more making another bead of warmth trail down my neck.

I whimpered into the mans hand that gripped my face so hard it hurt. "D-don't make me hurt her!" He man started backing away as everyone arrived. Renji looked pissed, livid more like it. Orihime ran up to Uryu who checked to see if she was alright.

"Don't come any closer!" The man screeched in my ears as Ichigo went to run up to us more. I looked into Ichigo's eyes as fear coursed through my veins.

"Let her go!" Ichigo yelled taking a step forward. The knife left my throat and cut down my arm. I yelled into his hand as my arm burned in pain.

"I said don't fucking move!" The man screeched swinging his knife around in front of my face. "Don't make me hurt her pretty face! I-I'll carve it up! I don't care!"

My heart raced. This man was crazy. He wanted my mom so he was using me as a hostage to try and force her to be with him. The worse condition I was in the more liking mom would agree to the insane man. I know how mom is. She will put her life on the line to save mine. Even if it meant being with a deranged man till she could save us.

Tears fell down my cheeks as my fear increased. What would this man do to my mom and I?

Oh god.

I could see the anger on Ichigo's and Renji's face sky rocket. The mans hand shook as he held his knife out and started to slowly back up again. I whimpered as my throat and arm stung from the cuts. My blood stained the knife. "Be a good girlie." The man growled in my ear. His voice was shaking just like his hand. He moved the knife closer to my face.

The shaking bloody tip grazed my tear stained cheek near my eyes. My heart pounded trying to escape my chest.

Please save me Ichigo! I screamed in my head. Fear consumed me entirely as I shook. The absolute terror of what the man was going to do to me overwhelmed me.

Suddenly a loud gun shot sounded from behind us. The man jerked and turned around quickly swinging his knife. And that's when it happened. The sharp blade of the knife cut across both of my eyes and nose.

An ear shattering scream of pain ripped from my chest. The man jumped back startled letting me go as what I can only guess was blood poured from my destroyed eyes.

What scared me the most was everything went black. I couldn't see anything. I collapsed onto my knees screaming in pain with my hands tied behind my back. I felt warmth drip down onto my legs as the pounding of feet came up to me. Some passed me chasing after what I'm guessing is the man that just made me blind.

I wailed in pain. Crying hurt so much but I couldn't stop. My worst fear came true and I was completely blind. I could feel the blood pouring from my ruined eyes and my cut nose.

Warm arms wrapped around me holding me to a chest. I screamed terrified that he came back and tired to move away.

"Oren! Calm down. It's just me." Ichigo said holding me to his chest. Gentle hands untied my hands. "Renji is here too." I shook as fear and pain overwhelmed me.

I sobbed with my shaking hands on my face. I had my eyes wide open but I saw nothing. I heard yelling come up to us along with the pounding of feet.

"W-we caught him! Oh god Oren!" It was Orihime. "Her eyes..." Orihime gasped and my sobbing got worse.

"Can you heal her Orihime!?" Ichigo asked, desperation filled his voice. He sounded panicked and worried.

"I-I can try but I don't think I can do it here. We need to move her somewhere safe." Orihime's voice that was usually soft and bubbly was hard and serious.

I was lifted and my head fell against what I'm guessing is Ichigo's chest or shoulder. The shock numbed my stinging eyes. I felt cold and I was shaking violently. I couldn't stop or control my self. It felt almost like something in me snapped.

I half think something did.

I felt my self being lowered back down. Something lay under my head as I was laid down. I couldn't stop shaking as I stared blankly ahead unseeing.

"Grimmjow!" Renji yelled. "God damn it now is not a good time." It was quiet for a moment. "She was attacked. Some guy tried to kidnapped her and accidentally cut her eyes. She can't see..." It was silent for a moment when I felt a hand that was larger than mine rest undermine. I felt a cold thread and latched onto it

"Oren? Can you hear me?" The panicked voice of Grimmjow entered my ears. I nodded slightly not able to speak. "Oh my god... I'm going to kill him. I don't care no one, and I mean no one, survives hurting Oren. Especially when they do this." I heard stomping as I'm guessing Grimmy stormed off.

"Go after him. I'll stay here." Ichigo said as another pair of footsteps ran off. I felt Ichigo grab my hand in his. "Can you help her Orihime?"

"I believe I can. Its like what happened to you." A felt a warmth flood into my body that was still in shock.

"Can you completely repair her eyes? Make it were she can fully see again?" Ichigo asked as his hand squeezed mine.

"I can try."

It was silent as the pain slowly faded away. My eyes fluttered shut as the warmth relaxed me and I finally blacked out after everything that has happen.

A/N: I feel bad for writing that but I had too. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment, Vote, and Follow if you like and HAVE A GOOD DAY!