eight ➳ give me a chance

justin

i didn't want to take her to her home in case she didn't want her mom to know so i took marie to mine.

i had to carry her bridal style all the way to my house. really wasn't that far but you try carrying a 125 pound girl for 10 minutes.

i was freaking out though. even if marie and i aren't friends i still care about her more than most people. i don't know why i just feel the need to care and look out for her.

i wanted answers. i wanted to know who did this, why they did this, and how often does it happen.

i was going to get answers one way or another and it's all going to come from marie.

walking into my house i screamed for my mother pattie. "mom! please come and hurry!"

my mother rushed from upstairs to where i was and once she saw a unconscious marie in my arms she quicken her speed. "what the hell did you do justin?" why would she think i did this.

"i didn't do anything mom, but i'm taking her to my room can you bring the first aid kit?" i said rushing to help marie.

when i got upstairs i placed her on the bed and started to try and heal her. i asked my mom to leave me and marie alone, i didn't want marie to feel cornered to tell me what happened when she wakes up.

i didn't want to touch marie's stomach or anything, it could be taken the wrong way. so i did what i could to her arms and face.

now all that's left is to wait. the anticipation was killing me. i needed to know why she was in the condition she was in.

+
marie

as i was waking up my stomach started to hurt so i groaned. i opened my eyes and saw i wasn't in a familiar looking room. where the hell am i?

i looked to my left and saw justin with his head in his hands. he looked deep in thought. so i cleared my throat to get his attention. his head shot up.

"you're awake. hi" justin said looking uneasy.

"yeah, how did i get here? you mind explaining." i said with a little attitude, all i remember is getting beaten by brian then blacking out. he could've raped me for all i know.

"well, i saw you unconscious in an alley way and i instantly helped you. so instead of attitude i deserve a thank you" he said, but he was right, all he did was help me.

"sorry, i just don't know you that well" i said hoping he would understand where i'm coming from.

"it's okay, but since i don't know you and you don't know me, we should get to know each other" justin said with a slight smile.

"i don't think so justin, i'm sorry" i said trying to keep him away from me as much as possible.

"what the hell marie" he suddenly shouted making me flinch. "i try and try to be you're friend but all you do is shut me out. but i'm tired of it today i'm not taking no for an answer" he said he did look kind of upset about the situation.

"why?" i said

"what?" he said a little confused

"why do you care so much? why must you be my friend?" i said. now i'm the one shouting.

"because, i just do okay. i want to be there for you and help you with whatever" he said.

"how do i know you're not just saying that now? how do i know that you just won't leave me? how do i know if you only want to be my friend because you feel sorry for me?" i said in a whisper. these questions have been on my mind since he asked.

"i guess you're going to have to trust me" he said. thats when i looked up and saw he was so close to me. something in his kind eyes told me i could trust him. even though i might ruin him i still want to give it a try.

"okay" i said

"okay?" he said. it was like a fault in our stars moment. causing me to laugh slightly.

"okay as in i'll give you a try but know if you mess up, i don't forgive easily" i said. he gave me the biggest smile he could muster up and hugged me while spinning me around. my body still hurt so i told him to get off of me, he quickly apologized.

"now, tell me, what happened to you?"

shit
~~
bye