twenty eight ➳ who did you tell?

this chapter uses racial slurs so this is a warning to when you get to haileys first paragraph don't read the end :)

~~

marie

"i can't believe i had sex with him, i didn't mean for it to happen" i was telling my best friend about the action that occurred a couple days ago.

i haven't talked to justin since, i don't want to either. "i never thought i would be a slut and just give it up to him."

"sometimes being a slut is good" kayla replied.

i have to think about jaden too, he kissed me that same day. it's obvious he has feelings for me, but what we had before i think has disappeared as i'm taking a liking towards justin.

"do you think you two would end up together?"

"i honestly.. don't know, he cheated on hailey so i don't know what that means for us" i was so confused that this point. did justin take advantage of me? does he even like me?

"let me rephraze that question, do you want you two to end up together?" kayla asked me and that i do know the answer for but i don't want to admit it out loud. if i say it out loud then i finally realize that i like the man that has been complete shit to me.

"yes, sadly yes i do"

+

hailey

"hailey, i'm sorry to tell you this but justin cheated on you. he had sex with marie" i can't believe what she was saying. how could he cheat on this? i'm fucking amazing. and he cheats with a ugly black nigger?

"thank you for telling me" i told kayla and she then walked away.

i need to do something to get back at her. i can't have her thinking it's okay to take what's rightfully mine and i know the perfect way to do it.

+

marie

when i walked with jaden into school all heads turned towards me. they started whispering to each other. i happened to overhear one of their conversations. "that's the girl that got beat up by brian. he used to go here" i heard another conversation. "she also got rejected by justin, justin bieber because he didn't want to be friends with her"

no one, i mean no one knew about what happened between me and brian except jaden and justin. jaden couldn't have told because of the confusion he expressed to me about everyone knowing. the only person that could've hold is justin, i can't believe i had sex with that guy!

when i saw justin walk into our english class i quickly pulled him outside not caring about the teacher. "how could you do that to me?"

"um, i believe you wanted it too. if you didn't want me to you could of just told me to stop" justin exclaimed, what is he talking about?

"what are you talking about?"

"us having sex. what are you talking 'bout?"

"i'm talking about the fact that the whole school knows my personal business everything i fucking told you is out!" i exclaimed.

"what? i didn't tell the whole school about your personal details and shit"

"okay you didn't tell the whole school but you did you tell?" if justin told someone that person could be responsible for everything happening.

all the color from jutin's face drained as he thought about my question. "justin, who the hell did you tell?"

"i'm so sorry marie. i swear this was before everything happened between you and i, and if i could take it--"

"justin who the fuck did you tell?" i was growing impatient and quite irritated.

"hailey"

~~

i don't like this book anymore because of the good books in my draft i want to publish...but sorry for not updating i'm a lazy shit