fifteen ➳ different

pattie and jeremy blessed us.
~~
marie

"he's not coming back here. he got expelled. and the police will take it up from there" ms. johnson told me as justin & i sat in her office.

i was surprisingly not that happy about him being expelled. i basically ruined his chances of going here.

i have to act like i'm okay though. or justin would get worried. "thanks, that's great" i said with a fake smile.

i can't believe i was that selfish. i ruined him. now it's on his permanent record.

i stood up to go back to class when i was soon stopped. "um, marie. you could go home excused." she said

"erm, can justin come with me? please."

"i don't know if that's acceptable"

"please, i can't do anything without him." i said looking at him with a smile which he soon returned. "fine, go you both"

+
justin wanted me to get my mind off everything. so he drove him and i to a pizza restaurant where we played 21 questions.

"what's your favorite color?" justin asked

"lavender. do you have siblings?" i asked

"jasmine aka jazzy and jaxon," he had a smile on his face with mentioning his brother and sister. "what do you want to do as a career?"

"journalist. how about you?" i really wanted to know this, justin wasn't a normal jock or nerd so what was he?

"i want to be an entertainer" he blushed. "entertainer? wow. what type, singer, dancer, actor, model?" i responded amazed

"i want to do all four. their's no limit" he said quietly. what's wrong with him?

"why are you embarrassed? i think it's great you want to do that."

"it's because there's not a lot of males that chooses this. normally they want to be a football player or something. it's embarrassing that i'm different" he spoke so queitly i barely heard him.

"justin," i said touching his hand from across the table. "i think it's great you want to be different. i admire you for that" once i finished talking justin just stared into my eyes. it had to be a good 5 minutes.

just as he was about to say something, "your order's ready" the waiter popped out of nowhere causing us to jump back.

+
after the little interaction justin and i had, i didn't say a word to him. we just ate out pizza and left.

he didn't come in my room like he would normally.

i don't know what has gotten into me. what was i doing? when i looked at justin i noticed something. i noticed how special he was, he was the only person, not including kayla that stood up for me.

when everyone was laughing about me he was the one that made me feel free and loved. i don't even have to talk about his attractiveness.

the thing that got me most was normal boys would go for the girls with the big boobs and big butts. mine are just average yet, he stood by me through everything. plus i only met the guy a week ago.

is it possible i'm catching feelings? i mean, when i'm with justin it's like the world doesn't matter. it's just him and i.

no i can't. i can't like him. he is the most important thing to me right now and if i lost him i don't know what i'll do. plus he probably doesn't even like me, he's just the type of person that stands for what's right. another reason why i- nope can't think like that. justin doesn't like me and will never. i need to stop.

~~
this is honestly a filler.