eighteen ➳ i miss you

kayla philips is so damn pretty and i'm just here like🙃
~~

marie

he really ditched me. for a bitch that he met this week. i really hope justin isn't going to change into one of those people that leave the people that were their friends for the person they are in a relationship with.

now i sound like a jealous bitch. great.

i mean, i understand that justin can't be with me twenty-four seven but i didn't expect him to leave me like that.

why was he so willing to go to hailey though? i know justin won't leave me like that if it was just to hang with her.

i got a facetime when i was drying my curls. it was from my mother. a smile instantly appeared on my face.

"hi mama" i smiled brighter when her face appeared on the screen.

"hey baby, how's it going at justin's?" she asked. she's always been the protective type. more than my father actually.

"good. i'm ready for you to come home though." i said honestly. i am ready to go back to my own home. i just feel like a burden to justin staying at his house while he has a life out with hailey.

"only two more days pumpkin. then me and daddy are coming." she sighed, i can tell she really missed me and being at home too.

"um, mama. what have i told you about calling dad, daddy?" i said to her with a little smirk trying to lighten the mood.

"oh shut up, i can call him daddy" the forty year old responded

"it's weird. anyway, i won't keep you any longer. goodbye mama, tell dad i said hello and i miss him." i said rushing my mother off the phone. only because i don't want her to waste time when more important things are happening,

when my mother hung up, there was nothing to do. actually i could call kayla. i need some girl time with my only girlfriend.

+

justin

i walked up to hailey's house. when i rang the doorbell to my surprise i found hailey in a lace silk robe. i was honestly not expecting this, i thought she was only bluffing. but no, she actually expected something.

"hey jay, you took too long. come in." she said a little above a whisper. why was she whispering? i wasn't going to ask her because it made her sound funny.

when i walked inside the house i was instantly slammed against the door. "i know you want me justin. it's okay 'cause shocker, i want you too."

i was confused. "wait stop what?"

"the reason you took me on the date." she said still really close to me. i was really uncomfortable due to my claustrophobia.

"i took you on a date to get to know you? like a regular human. what did you expect?" i asked. it was like the date meant nothing and she only wanted to get into my pants. weird, it's normally the girl in this position.

"yeah, and you want me like sexually. so how 'bout we explore each other. using hands and tongues." hailey said. "come on i want you badly. you don't know how horny i am" she gripped on my dick.

not going to lie, that did get me a little aroused causing my jerry to get a little harder under her touch.

"see, justin you want me too. just let yourself go" she said leaning in her lips touching my own. i slowly found myself kissing her back. soon enough my hand found her breast.

it all started from there...

~~

SMUT AND SEX. okay i needed your attention anyway should i do the smut next chapter between hailey and justin or is it too soon and skip over it?