twenty seven ➳ sex with me*

warning: sexual/ graphic actions are in this chapter.. if you don't want to read it just skip it :)

~~

justin

i walked out the janitors closet with my head down in guilt after talking to her, i've done something terrible i wish i could take back.

"justin!" i heard someone say my name from down the hallway, i then saw marie coming in my direction. "hey so erm, what did you come towards my locker for?"

should i tell her what i've done? the guilt is eating me alive especially looking into her eyes.

"oh um i w-wanted to know if you could come over t-to work on the p-project?"

"yeah sure um after school?' marie smiled, fuck she isn't making this any better.

"yeah okay" i said quickly and walked away from her.

what am i going to do?

+

marie

"where's your mother?" i asked after we've been here for a good two hours working. justin and i didn't talk about anything that didn't have to deal with the assignment.

"she went out with some friends won't be back until late"

after fifteen minutes i felt eyes burning into the side of my face. i looked up to to met by justin's gaze. "why did you do it?" he whispered

"um what-what did i do?"

"you know what i'm talking about marie, why did you kiss jaden?"

"first he kissed me. but that's none of your business justin. why does it bother you so much?" i said getting a little irritated at the fact he thinks i'm supposed explain myself to him. we aren't even friends

"i-i-i don't know" justin stuttered

"you know what justin? fuck you! you fucking think it's okay for you to not care about me one minute then fucking interrogate me?!" i screamed, "you fucking disgust me! we were friends and you let that go for a blonde bimbo?"

"i'm sorry! okay? i'm fucking sorry. i thought hailey was the one for me! until i realized i like someone else"

he likes someone else? that made my stomach clench. "great. a new girl i'm not going through this again. who is it an-"

i was stopped by justin's lips against mine. and they felt fucking amazing. he had me pinned up against the wall. his hands went to the back of my thighs signaling me to jump. he walked me up to his bedroom where he shut the door with his foot and carried me to the bed.

he was on top of me and at this point i did not want him to stop. "are you sure you want to do this?" he asked pulling away making me whimper.

"more than anything." i replied, "i want you"

*smut starts*

he soon took of my shirt and his, followed by my bra. "you're so beautiful"

i was left in panties while he was only in his boxers. he kissed down my stomach and it felt so good.

his fingers hooked around my panties and soon i was lying naked. i quickly tried to cover myself up but then his hands moved me away as he said, "don't ever try to cover yourself up"

i soon felt his fingered gaze upon my clit feeling my juices. "you're so wet for me baby"

he started to rub my clit as i bit my lip to hold back a moan. "don't hold yourself back i want to hear you" his tongue came in contact with my clit and i could help but moan.

he started to lick up and down at fast speeds "fuck justin"

"that's right baby, say my name"

he then inserted a finger into my hole. "oh shit baby"

"fuck i'm going to cum don't stop" i was close to my edge when justin stopped everything he was doing.

"i want to make love to you baby" he said as he inserted into me at a slow pace.

"fuck, you're so tight" he started to kiss me while thrusting slowly

he was going to slow and it was killing me so i jerked my hips up causing him to groan. "you want me to go faster baby?" i nodded my head eagerly.

his hips started to move at a faster pace making me weak. "fuck justin, harder baby shit."

"you feel so fucking good around my cock baby" he moaned loudly

"fuck, i'm gonna come" i felt my edge coming again.

"let it go baby, i want to see you"

"ohh fuck, i'm coming, fuck right there shit" i came hard all over him

soon justin pulled out of me and came onto my stomach. he soon collapsed next to me on the bed.

"fuck that was amazing, i've never came that hard" i said truthfully, i've had sex before and it was nothing like that.

"you didn't just come," he smirked "you squirted which made me come ten times harder"

~~

was that good or shitty? truthfully... oh and some of you wanted jaden and marie to be together.. sorry but THIS IS A JUSTIN FANFIC