twenty six ➳ assignments

i love seeing you guys comment, it's the best thing reading them.
~~
marie

when that ball came in contact with me i didn't know what was happening. but i heard jaden yelling at justin.

jaden's carrying me to the nurses office where she gave me ice and told me to go back to gym.

i didn't want to see justin, he probably won't even apologize. on the way jaden kept asking me if i was okay which i told him every time that i was fine.

justin's bitch ass should've just listened to me and we wouldn't have had this problem.

i walked in the door and saw justin and hailey sitting on the bleachers talking. i walked over there to have a seat with the ice pack still on my eye.

as soon as justin saw me he stood up. "marie, i'm so sorry, i didn-"

"save it" a voice i recognized as jaden said. "she told you to move and you didn't you asshole. don't fucking apologize to her. you don't deserve the satisfaction"

we passed justin and sat at the top of the bleachers.

+
we jaden and i got home he was livid. absolutely pissed. "i can't believe justin. he's as much as a dick as you say he is. terrible," he rambled on in on while pacing in the living room.

"jaden calm down, we don't even have to deal with him. look, whenever you see him act like you don't know him. don't let him bother you"

"he hurt you marie! don't you think i should go over there and beat the shit out of him?"

i was about to respond when me and jaden heard, "woah what's with all the curse words"

we turned around and saw my parents standing there with a big smile on their faces. i ran to both my mother and father. you never know what you miss until it's gone.

+
i was not looking forward to school. we had a english assignment and we have to get partners today.

what if i get paired with someone that doesn't like me?

i walked into english with jaden. i saw justin looking over into our direction. he's face got so red when he saw jaden and i's hands interlocked. jaden and i used to do it all the time.

the english teacher walked in after us and told everyone to sit.

"today as you know i will be picking your partners. this grade is 75% of your final grade for the semester" he said quickly then started to call off names, "jaden and ashley you will partners, last but not least marie and justin you'll be partners" he said smiling, he probably still thinks we're friends.

i looked over to justin and saw him already looking at me. his face was unreadable.

+
finally lunch time, and i was at my locker with jaden. he's been acting weird, asking random relationship questions.

behind jaden i saw justin coming towards us. i didn't want to speak to him right now.

but before justin could reach jaden and i felt lips on mine. i've felt these lips before and recognized them as jaden. everything seemed to be happening so fast.

he pulled away with a smile on his face but that quickly turned to a frown when he noticed me looking behind him.

justin stood there with a pained expression on his face.

shit.

~~
smut next chapter omg... who y'all think it's with

marie and jaden?

or

marie and justin?