twenty four ➳ poppin'

justin

i was at my house now because we have school tomorrow. i know it's going to be awkward seeing marie but i don't care. hailey just came back from being god knows where.

"jay" she said in a seductive voice.

"sorry hailey i'm not really in the mood for that right now"

"why? you're never in the mood for anything"

is she serious? "hailey, we had sex yesterday please i'm just tired"

"fine but you owe me" she said laying down next me getting on her phone.

i looked over to see she was on her text messages. i quickly grabbed her phone, "why does it say you texted marie?"

"calm down, it isn't nothing serious. we weren't even talking about you" she grabbed her phone back from my grasp.

"are you sure, marie didn't say anything rude to you?" i didn't want her talking to marie especially since marie disrespected her.

"yes, i'm sure. she was a little mean but i'm going to be the bigger person and look past it" she said with the saddest look i've ever seen.

i'm definitely not talking to marie after all this.

+

marie

all night me and jaden laughed like nothing ever happened. it's like him being here lifted my mood and i wasn't even thinking about justin. after i told jaden about what justin did he was furious. he promised he wouldn't let anyone hurt me anymore.

we were currently watching finding nemo and eating popcorn. finding nemo was our favorite movie growing up and we wanted to watch it for old time sake.

i'm happy i finally have my best friend back. of course our relationship isn't as it was but we're working on it.

next morning

i walked into jaden's new room and shook him awake. "jaden, wake up" i shook him. he didn't wake up so i did what he used to do to me. i went into the bathroom and got a bucket of water, i then dumped the bucket on top of him and he jolted awake.

i was laughing so hard i fell onto the floor clutching my stomach. "what was that for marie?!"

"o-oh my god. that was hilarious. anyway shit head we have school. get the fuck up"

i then walked out of the room while hearing jaden groan. "i'll be leaving your ass if you're not ready when i am" i shouted out my room.

i quickly got dressed into the best outfit i had in mind so i could stunt on justin and act like i didn't care.

 i looked fucking good, if i say so myself

i looked fucking good, if i say so myself. then jaden walked down the steps, he had to make a first impression on everyone and if i say so myself, he looked fucking hot.

 then jaden walked down the steps, he had to make a first impression on everyone and if i say so myself, he looked fucking hot

jaden and i got into the car and we headed to the place of hell. jaden was driving when i started to get nervous.

my leg started bouncing uncontrollably, i know i'm going to see justin. what if people still say negative things about me still.

jaden looked over to me. "hey hey, what's wrong babe?" he said.

"sorry, i'm just nervous. everything with justin and people saying bad things about me i-i jus-" i began to stutter as i cry.

"hey babe, don't worry i'm going to be with you every step of the way. when you feel like this again remember i'm right there" jaden said reaching over and grabbing my hand while keeping his eyes on the road.

+
justin

i was at my locker when i saw from the corner of my eye someone walking in. it was a boy, he was very attractive not going to lie.

i then saw marie walk in behind him. she had her head down like she used to do with me whenever we walked in together. the boy turned around and saw her feel uncomfortable and grabbed her hand.

to say i was livid was an understatement. marie smiled at him and lifted her head up. he then whispered something in her ear making her giggle.

she looked fucking beautiful. the skirt she is wearing hugging her all in the right places. don't even get me started on the little top she's wearing showing off her cleavage, making me more furious.

she then turned to my direction and our eyes locked. she didn't even looked phased, as she just turned her attention back to the boy.

i slammed my locker and stomped to class.

~~
justin's a little salty. and i'm taking some of you guys' ideas into this so bare with me.