thirty one ➳ aaliyah

i'm going to just continue this book until the end... sorry for the confusion.
~~
*three years later*

marie
"aaliyah! hurry up baby, we got to go to nana's house" i called to my three year old daughter. 'nana' is my mother, her grandmother since she couldn't  pronounce grandma.

"otay i'm coming mommy. i'm coming" she screamed from upstairs. jaden and i had aaliyah after we moved from my mother.

yes that means jaden and i had sex but honestly who didn't see that coming. we did it right when we moved and we've been together ever sense.

aaliyah was a surprise but a good one. when i told my mother she was more than happy. my father needed a little work but loves aaliyah to pieces.

i'm currently 21 years old living with my boyfriend jaden and couldn't be happier.

aaliyah walked down the stairs with a shirt that says 'playdate material' and her jean skirt match with her black and white converse. my baby's so beautiful.

"mommy where's daddy?" she looked around confused.

"daddy had to work while mommy was off. you'll see him later when he goes to nana's house"

we walked out and headed to my mom's house. jaden and i live in an apartment that's in between my mom and dad's house so it's easy for me to go to each.

when we arrived aaliyah instantly ran out the car to the house. my mom and her have a special bond and it's so adorable.

"nana!" aaliyah screamed as she was picked up by my mother.

"how's my beautiful baby?"

"i'm gweat!" aaliyah said back and when inside the house. most likely to the kitchen that girl's always eating and my mother's always cooking.

"hi mom" i said approaching my mother.

"hey baby, how's everything with jaden and work?" mom said.

"it's amazing i honestly love my life right now"

"that's good news. come on i want to take aaliyah to the beach."

aaliyah and i soon got changed. i put her into a two piece i recently bought for her.

and we headed to the beach

and we headed to the beach. aaliyah was in the water while i was talking to my mother.

"so how is he mother?"

"how's who?" she said confused.

"justin" justin hasn't moved anywhere. he stayed here and went to college as far as i know

"baby, why are you concerned?"

"i'm not i just," i stopped, "i don't know. it's really hard to explain."

i always ask my mom how's justin i don't understand why it just always comes out.

"come on lets get aaliyah and go out to eat." my mother suggested, i nodded my head and called for my daughter and changed her into the outfit she had on earlier.

+
we walked into the spot and instantly got seated.

the waiter came as i was looking at food options for aaliyah and i. i didn't even look at the waiter.

"hello welcome to the spot i'll be your waiter today can i start you off wit-"

"marie?"

i looked up and saw him. fuck.
"hi justin"

~~
your comments are the best to be honest :)