thirty four ➳ my own daughter

italics is a flashback okay? okay
~~
m a r i e

it has a couple weeks since we found out the news and i have yet to tell jaden that aaliyah isn't his. i'm trying to keep aaliyah away from jaden at all cost because i don't want her to get confused and something might slip from her being with justin so much.

justin really wants me to tell jaden but i'm scared, the man has known aaliyah to be his for the longest and to rip that away from him, i can't do it.

aaliyah's currently at justin's while i'm running some errands. when i dropped aaliyah off justin seemed to be upset with the fact he can't really go out with her.

"bye mommy i wove you from the moon and back!" aaliyah said as she walked into justin's house.

"bye baby i love you too forever and always," i recited aaliyah and i's little promise and said "i'll pick you up tomorrow"

"thank you for dropping her off" justin said but when aaliyah was out of sight his entire expression changed, "i can't believe i have to sneak around my own daughter marie! it's not fair for some other man to think my child is his, and me actually having to hide my baby girl."

"i know justin but you must understand where i'm coming from, i mean i found out the father of my child is a man who i've had sex with many years ago but who i also tried to escape from. please just be patient i'll tell him know when the time comes?"

"marie believe me i'm trying my best but it's hard. the last time aaliyah came she asked me why she hasn't seen her other daddy or why can't she go outside and play. and every time i have the same answer 'you'll find out soon. just trust me' and i feel like she's going to grow tired of being here. with me."

"justin please, don't tell jaden. i'll do it when the time is right" i practically begging him.

"okay but i won't be able to for so long marie. i need to be able to do daddy and daughter things with aaliyah. i deserve that much for missing out on so many years of her life"

"thank you so much"

i felt terrible, justin has to stay in his home with marie because of my own selfish reasons. to get my mind off of everything i decided to have a little bit of a me day.

i went to the nail salon and got a manicure and pedicure just to have a little bit of relaxation before i headed over to the mall to go shopping a little bit then i'd go pick aaliyah up from her father's. that's still so weird to say and it creates a weird feeling inside reminding myself that aaliyah is in fact justin's daughter.

at the mall i brought aaliyah and i a bunch of clothes and shoes, i have the money for it so why not. i wanted to give justin a little warning of me coming before i just show up.

marie: justin, i'm on my way to get aaliyah. i'm sorry but jaden will know soon, just not right now.

i shoved my phone into my pocket and headed towards my car. my phone beeped with a notification but figuring it was justin saying okay or something i didn't check it and just headed to justin.

arriving, i walked up the steps and knocked on the door as normal. but justin opened the door without aaliyah jumping into my arms. i was met with him and an angry expression on his face.

all he said was, "follow me" we walked into his living room and i saw jaden sitting there with balled fist and and even angrier expression than justin.

~~

sorry guys i didn't update i had a lot and i mean a lot going on. have you ever felt lonely in a room filled with people? yeaah me too.