thirty eight ➳ shot

j u s t i n

"it's time justin and marie" we were at the house that jaden was keeping aaliyah and marie and i were wired in ear pieces and microphones.

we walked out the van that drove us here and it disappeared so jaden wouldn't be able to see it.

"you ready?" i asked marie as she looked a little disturbed. "not really, but i want aaliyah back"

"don't worry, i'll be with you every step of the way. i won't let anything happen to you" i kissed her temple. we knocked on the door and heard footsteps.

jaden opened the door. "you brought her to me, you can actually do something right."

i stood there with a blank expression. he opened the door wider and let us in.

"didn't think you could do it bieber" he chuckled.

"you don't know anything about me" i growled angrily.

"okay damn man" he threw his hands up in defense.

marie looked around frantically, "where's aaliyah?"

"she's upstairs you can go, marie. but justin must stay here while we have a little chat" he smirked. marie looked over to me and i nodded my head telling her it was okay. she went up the stairs and jaden waited until she was out of sight to speak.

"you know you ruined everything right?" jaden started to get angry but i refused to show fear.

"how so?" i replied confidently.

"first you take my daughter, then you take my marie" he balled his fist.

"you can't take something that never belonged to you"

that seemed to anger him even more. "you know, i have the perfect way of getting marie and my daughter forever for me. and you, you'll just be a thing of the past"

"simple, kill you" he pulled out a gun that was hidden in the fireplace but in that moment that's when the police came in. they were too late, the gun was fired before they were able to stop him.

i screamed at the pain that was flowing from my lower abdomen and soon fell to the floor. i could hear marie yell a "no!" and race down the steps.

i gasped and tried to stay awake when marie finally reached me "come on justin, don't close your eyes! please, stay with me! i --" and that was the last i heard before slipping into darkness.

~~

ohhh