fourteen ➳ care

what the fuck twitter😂
~~
marie
when i got up to get justin and i's supplies i felt a tap on the shoulder. me being a dumb ass thought it was justin not wanting me to carry everything by myself. "justin, i'm fi-" i said as i turned around

when i turned it was totally not justin. this guy had brown hair and blue eyes. yep, you guessed right, brian. i got a little scared but knowing justin was in this room he wouln't do anything. right?

"i see you've been hanging 'round the new kid. why bitch?" he said to me quiet enough so only i could hear.

"i don't think that's any of your business" i replied. i wasn't a complete punk against him. it was just when we were alone in that alleyway when i felt helpless. knowing brian he won't dare try anything surrounded by people.

"is that disrespect? are you trying me bitch," he said getting angry. "just because you have white friends doesn't mean you're welcomed here"

recently, brian has been getting angrier than usual. punches harder, kicks more forced. something has had to happen to him. next thing i know i was being pulled discreetly out the room.

"you think you're big and bad? let me just remind you on what happens when you disrespect" brian said then started his work.

he has been going at it for about five minutes when suddenly we heard a loud "hey!" brian stopped abusing me then looked to his left where the noise came from.

i was hoping it was justin but no it was someone better. the principal, she then called up security and took me to her office. the security grabbed brian and took him in a different direction than i was going.

i was seated in the nurses office while she checked everything out. i think ms. johnson was too much into shock to say something. she hasn't said a word to me; right now i just want justin.

"ms. johnson could you do me a favor," i asked while the nurse was getting busy checking up on me. "sure anything" she looked at me with sympathy laced in voice. i honestly hate that.

"could you get justin? justin bieber? he's in music right now" i asked. all i needed was justin and i'll be okay.

"erm, okay honey sure" she walked out, and a few minutes later we heard over the intercom, "justin bieber to the nurses office." i smiled knowing he should be here any second

suddenly, someone bursted through the door out of breath. panting heavily holding onto his chest. there's my bieber.

when his eyes landed on me he started running towards me. when he reached me he didn't say anything just pulled me into a hug after asking the nurse if it was okay.

the hug was long and meaningful. just the thing i needed. "what happened marie? i looked up and you were gone" justin asked with tears building up.

this guy is so emotional "hey, don't cry i'm okay. but brian he grabbed me when i was walking over to the supplies. luckily ms. johnson saw him and i in the hallway while he was abusing me"

"i can't believe i let this happen it's all my fault i should've kept an eye on you" he shook his head bashfully at himself. he really thinks he's the cause of this?

"justin, look at me" i said lifting his chin to look into my eyes. "you've done everything i needed. and for that i'm truly grateful. this was one hundred percent not your fault and don't make me ever hear that come out your mouth again" i said seriously, i'm truly grateful to have a friend like justin.

we were so rapped up in the moment we forgot the nurse was even there. she was looking at us. "you guys make an adorable couple" she said in admiration.

" oh erm.." i felt my cheeks heating up

~~
oh my fucking gosh i need a boyfriend...