twenty ➳ arguments

marie

"yes i'm his girlfriend you have a problem with that?" hailey said taking offense to my confusion.

"actually i do. your little boyfriend here has never told me about you two being official" i practically screamed i'm tired of people walking over me and making me feel like shit.

i'm done

"i asked her in the car this morning. what the hell is your problem anyway?"

"my problem is i-i um," i stuttered, i was definitely not about to admit my feelings but something made me want to.

"just stop bitching. you're just mad justin is with me now and can't be with your sorry ass twenty four seven"

i suddenly lost control. i ran towards her not having a second thought. but before i could get a punch in justin pushed me back too hard making me hit the stand in the hall and bruising my arm.

i look up at him with shock expecting him to have some type of remorse he didn't.

"i can't believe you justin! how could you do that to me?" i said with tears developing in my eyes at the pain of both getting pushed and the fact it was from one of my beat friends.

"what did you expect me to do? you were about to hurt hailey!" he tried to defend himself

"yeah, i was. but instead of me hurting her. you, my friend, decided to hurt me."

"there was no other choice marie! damn, what did you want me to do?" say i'm more important than her, tell me she means nothing then kiss the fuck out of me.

"one things for sure i never thought you'd actually put your hands on me" i can see hailey standing behind justin with a big smile on her face. like she's reached her ultimate goal.

"let me ask you a question justin. me or marie?" hailey decided to speak up and asked him.

i wasn't scared for his answer he would obviously choose me the only friends he's known since he's got here to a girl he met like less than a week ago. right?

"i'm going to choose my girlfriend. but-" wrong.

i didn't even want to hear the rest of it. i ran upstairs into the room i was staying in.

i can hear justin's footsteps coming up the stairs but was he coming to apologize he instead went into his bedroom.

walking out of my room, across the hall i see justin packing. "what're you doing?"

"sleeping over at hailey's for the rest of the weekend" he said nonchalantly.

"i can't" i went back into my room and packed all my stuff.

if i really mean nothing to justin then i don't want to spend another second with him.

of course i couldn't leave peacefully, hailey came out of justin's room just as i made it to the stairs.

i groaned. "what now?"

"i just wanted to tell you if you even come near justin again you'll regret it"

"is that a threat?" she can't actually think i'm afraid of her.

"no that's a promise" she walked back into his room. while i walked out the door.

leaving my so called 'friend' behind.