Chapter One

Evan •

Step one: capture Trevor.
Step two: use him to blackmail his crew.
Step three: get the ransom money, then maybe, kill everyone and become the top of the food chain.

Simple.

Maybe I'll get that-

"IT'S MY BOX OF CHEERIOS! GET YOUR HANDS OFF THEM DELIRIOUS!"

"IM HUNGRY SO I DONT CARE"

Two idiots interrupted my delicate planning.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Tyler •

"Leave now, or I'll just kill you both"

That one simply sentence killed me. It felt like a million pieces of glass slashed and ripped through my heart.

I turned to her shaken state and said the last words I'll ever say.

"

I walked away.

Never turning back. Never wanting to go back.

I heard her cries for me but I just kept walking. Soon enough the

I suddenly woke up, sweating beading down my face as I pant my lungs out. I've had this flashback nearly every night. It never stops haunting me. It's started to slowly drive me insane.

I got up and did my normal morning routine, which involved showering, styling my hair and putting on clothes which weren't stained with blood. I walked to the kitchen, grabbing some left over pizza from last night, ignoring Evan's stare.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
After a few minutes, one by one, all the guys sleepily walked into the kitchen and grabbed some food which would appeal to their appetites.

"We have a mission to do today, and I expect full cooperation and stealth as this is highly dangerous" Evan said, cutting through the silence. "What is it?" Tyler and Jonathan said with mouthfuls full of food. "We are going to capture Trevor and use him to get some ransom money. Then we'll set up some cameras in his daughter's house, in order to see what she is capable of" Evan repeated his plan with a few details on where Trevor and his daughter will be. Tyler's eyes slightly widen, the thought that his beloved sister could still be alive. Evan noticed Tyler's deep thoughts and lead him into the game room to speak alone with, while everyone else was talking about the plan in the kitchen.

"She's alive?" Tyler said as his voice began to crack. "Yes, but we won't harm her in any way Tyler, and I may consider her joining the Crew if she wants to" Tyler's eyes lit up with excitement, he tightly hugged Evan, repeating the words 'Thank you'. Soon after everyone decided to get their gear on and pay a visit to Trevor.

TREVOR'S POV
I was walking down the street, admiring My city's breath-taking view. I walked down an alley to get to my house quicker, when suddenly, a tall well built man with a Jason mask, stood in front of me. "Excuse me" I said while trying to contain my anger. He stepped closer towards me while holding a knife, I slowly turned around and tries to walk out of the alley but was immediately blocked with another man, however he was more built and wore a red leather jacket with black jeans and an owl mask. "Your coming with us" he said, i was about to yell for help, when my mouth was covered with a cloth, soon enough I realised it was chloroform. My vision began to get blurry and I now noticed there was about 8 men surrounding me. Darkness. It started to take over. I was now in a deep slumber.

JONATHAN'S POV
"Put him in the van and we'll put him in the torture room when we get back" Evan ordered Craig, a smile spread across my face, I love the torture room. Hearing people scream and begging me to stop, it's like music to my ears. Craig nodded and dragged the sleeping man into the van. Everyone got into the van and Marcel started to drive to our hideout, which was on the edge of the sitting near the gloomy, creepy forest.

*2 HOURS LATER*

'Home sweet home' I thought as I saw the huge warehouse slowly nearing closer. Torture time was on of the few moments in which I could really enjoy life.

I got out of the van and walked into my room, I started to feel my insanity crawl inside me, as I thought of exciting ways of torture. I needed to calm down, so I began to quietly sing my creepy rhymes. "One, two, three, you better run away from me. Four, five, six, I can hear your bones click. Seven, eight, nine, don't fall or I'll break your spine. Now look, were at ten. I'll sing this over and over again, while I whip you with my chain until I drive you insane." I grabbed my bat and slowly started to walk to the chamber of joy. My happy place. The torture room...

--------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter and don't be afraid to comment any other stories you would like me to do. Love you guys.

~ Smiley x