Chapter Eighteen

DANIELLE'S POV
I was rudely interrupted by my phone buzzing. Nathan.
"Hey I'm bus-"
"Why hello. Silver. We have you precious boyfriend and child. Come back to the apartment, and we shall discuss what I want." A deep masked voice said. Rage grew inside me. Lui noticed. I hung up and ran to my apartment, ignoring Lui's shouts.

NATHAN'S POV
"SHE WILL KILL YOU ALL!" I yelled at them. They had me tied up on a chair.
"Doubt it" the leader said. He stuck a cloth in my mouth to shut me up. He had 100 men around the apartment.

The door soon slammed open.

A furious Danielle approached. She growled.
"Calm down darling. Give us the money and we'll let him go." She looked around the apartment, searching for he son. My heart started to ache. She'll crumble when she finds out.

"Where's my son" her fists turned white.
"Money then son" the man simply said. I gave Danielle the 'don't do it' look. But, the stubborn girl she is, refused. She walked into the secret room and dragged out 10 duffle bags full of money. The man evilly grinned.

"My son" she growled once again. The man sighed. A tear spilled out of my eye, knowing what he was going to do next.

DANIELLE'S POV
The man grabbed his gun and shot Nathan in the head. I watched in horror as my lover's glowing eyes, died into a endless dark pit. My stomach dropped. He slid a duffle bag towards me. I just stared at him.
"You don't want to bury your son?" He smirked. I looked down at the bag. I saw his dead blue eyes, covered in dried blood.

My emotions boiled inside me.

I felt pain.

Rage.

Anger.

Fury.

I got my gun out of my back pocket and started to shoot everyone and everything.

Men dropped like flies. I couldn't feel anything. My bullets ran out. I started to snap necks and stab people.

I looked around the room.

Blood.

Bodies.

Broken.

All the men were dead. Their blood staining the floors and walls. My family bathing in their blood.

Death.

I looked at my front door.

Them.

The Vanoss Crew. They all stood at my door, their bodies shaking, mouths open, eyes filled with fear. Lui stared at my body.

I looked down.

Holes.

There was a bullet hole everywhere in my body. One in my shoulder, legs, arms, hand, chest, foot and I had 3 in my stomach. I took the bullets out. I wrapped them up with any material I could find. I'll stitch them up later. I Ignored the cringe faces the guys made.

It was silent.

I didn't have time for the emotions to ooze out of me.

I grabbed my clothes, weapons, ammo and all the money. I threw them in the trunk of my Jeep. I heard the guys call my name. I drove off. Not wanting to ever look back. I didn't know where I was heading.

Far away from this place.

From home.

From family.

My eyes furiously opened. My body temperature abnormal. My panting breath echoed onto the walls. Deafening my ears.
"Another dream" I told myself...

--------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN! I know this was kinda a shitty ending but damn! A lot happened. Hey guys! Do you want a sequel?

~ Smiley X