Chapter Two

DANIELLE'S POV
I woke up to the same sh*tty white ceiling for the past 9 years. I groaned and went to the bathroom, to meet my reflection once again, I looked at myself in the mirror. I gently used my fingertips to trace down my scar, which was on corner of my lip. I had light wavy brown hair which flowed perfectly down my shoulders ( picture above ). My eyes glowing with pure insanity. I had different eye colours, in my left eye I had a sky grey and amber mixed eye and in my right eye I had a dark brown and purple mixed eye. I looked at my face closer and still saw the little freckles across my nose. I hopped in the shower and hummed to my favourite rhyme that my brother sang to me, when I 10. I'm now 19.

I put on my clothes ( picture above ) and wrapped a skeleton bandana around my face to hide it and I put some sunglasses on, so people wouldn't stare at my eyes. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my keys. I sighed and knocked on my front door, "can I go out, I need to do some shopping and get some food" I asked. The door opened and I walked out, the air smelt and tastes different from my imprisonment flat. "before you go" I turned around and saw a body guard point to two other bodyguards and then point to me. I groaned and walked down the stairs and headed to Starbucks with the two bodyguards on either side of me. 'Today's going to be fun' I thought sarcastically.

EVAN'S POV
"She's gone, Wildcat, Basically and Nogla let's go. Lui, Mini, Moo and Delirious watch him" I said, before heading to the garage into the Mercedes.

"We're here, Me, Wildcat and Basically will go. Nogla, stay in the car and keep an eye out" they all nodded and I lead the group to her flat number 52J. There was a bodyguard standing outside her door. "Basically, catch his attention for at least 10 minutes" basically nodded and screamed like a maniac and ran to the guy, screaming in his face. Basically was running for his life as the guy chased after him.

"Come on" Tyler unlocked the door and we was instantly blinded by the White floor. "Put cameras in the hallway and outside her front door. I'll put cameras in the kitchen and living room" Tyler quickly put the cameras in the places and so did I. We looked around to see if they were noticeable. They weren't. I couldn't even tell where I put mine. "Marcel comeback to the car, we're done here" I said while holding my ear piece. Me and Tyler returned back into the car and soon Marcel jumped in. We sped off back to the hideout.

DANIELLE'S POV
After 4 hours of getting a lifetime of supplies and food. I walked back into my prison. The door soon locked behind me, earning a groan from me. I started to pack the food and supplies away.

JONATHAN'S POV
She's so beautiful. Even though I can't see her face, I can feel her insanity and it was breathtaking. My eyes were glued onto the screen, unable to keep my eyes off her. "Leave her alone! She's done nothing wrong" Trevor spat angrily.
"Then why lock her up?" Lui questioned.
"To keep her safe from gangs like you!"
I chuckled and said "from family?". He glared at me and spat in my face. I evilly laughed and punched his face until he was knocked out.

TREVOR'S POV
I woke up, my head pounding. I groaned and noticed all 8 men standing in front of me. "What do you want" I asked, of course I knew they wanted money. "Let's not be stupid now" the masked owl guy said. He turned to his side so I could only see the monitors. I saw her cooking. My dearest daughter, trapped forever. I looked back at him with anger "give us the money and we won't hurt her" he said with a smirk.

"She doesn't know anything or how to fight! Leave her out of this" I shouted
"Bullsh*t" I turned around and saw a pig masked man glaring at me. He continued before I could reply,"she was born and raised by a killer, of course she knows how to fight and use weapons" his voice was familiar but unrecognisable.
"She doesn't. I wouldn't never turn her into a killer" I said, tears now spilling out of my eyes.

Beeping was heard, everyone's attention was turned to the monitors. My eyes widen "Help her please!" I begged but no one listened. They stood there shocked. 11 men bursted into her perfectly white flat. The lights went out. A guy with yellow sandals did something so we could see night vision. My heart sank. I'm watching her death.

DANIELLE'S POV
All the lights turned off. I ducked under the kitchen counter, making no sound. I heard footsteps coming from the front door. I counted 11 men.

I grabbed the shiny silver blade from the counter and jumped into the nearest man's back, then sliced his throat. I quitely put him into the floor. Silence. I threw the knife and heard 3 thumps. '5 down' I thought as I snapped a guys neck. I heard numerous yells. Soon the lights came back on and all 6 men were standing in front of me with guns. They began to shoot but I dodged them and picked up 2 knives and threw them into two of their heads. Bingo. The 4 men looked as if they were going to sh*t their pants. I chuckled and ran towards a guy while taking the 2 knives out of the guys heads. I jumped onto his back and stabbed the two knives into his back. Soon I could control his arms just by moving my knives. "Who wants to play?" I said while grinning evilly. Before any of them could react I shot them in the head. 'One more left' I thought and ripped out a knife from the guys back and sliced his throat. I stood there with 11 bodies underneath my feet. Blood staining my pearl white floor.

JONATHAN'S POV
She. Is. Perfection. I couldn't help but fall more in love with her. She killed 11 well built men in under 5 minutes. I wanted to marry her.

I turned around and saw everyone's face filled with either shock or horror. I just smiled widely, knowing she will be mine. She's the Angel in my nightmares.

TYLER'S POV
"YOU TURNED HER INTO YOUR OWN PERSONAL ASSASSIN! YOU BAST*RD!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and grabbed his collar and was about the punch the living sh*t out of him but was soon pulled away. I let a tear slip,"you turned my sister into a killer". His eyes widen "Tyler?!"
"YOU SAID YOU TAUGHT HER NOTHING!"
"I did I swear! She must of learnt it herself" he said shaking.
I turned to Evan and whispered in his ear "can I kill him?", he thought for a few moments and then passed me a gun. I grinned and said "your boy is all grown up" and Bang.

--------------------------------------------

Hoped you guys enjoyed this, it took forever to type. Anyways love you guys.

~ Smiley x