Chapter Fifteen

NATHAN'S POV
Today is our 2nd year anniversary. Roman is so precious, he's like my own son. I walked inside our penthouse. I placed the 6 duffle bags containing the weapons in the safe, which was in a secret room. I sat on the sofa, waiting for my family to arrive. I soon heard the door open and close.
"Dadda!" Roman ran up to me, I picked him up and tickled him.
"Hey champ" I said as I kissed his little nose.
"Hey honey" Danielle said, she kissed me and walked into our room. I looked at my watch. It was 5:30 pm.
"Cmon champ, let's take a quick bath and get ready" I told Roman as he ran to the bathroom.

*1 HOUR LATER*

I put a button shirt and black trousers on Roman, and I wore a smart suit.
"You ready, Darling?" I asked Danielle.
She walked out of our room. She looked stunning. I'm such a lucky man. Her hair was perfectly straightened, she dyed her hair a year ago. It beautifully transformed from black to white. Her dress hugged her curves. 'Damn sexy' I thought as I whistled at her. She just giggled before picking up her purse and walking out the door with Roman on her hip. Im the happiest man alive!

 Im the happiest man alive!

( what they wore )

EVAN'S POV
"Cmon we need to go! Before we miss our reservation!" I shouted. All the guys ran passed me and into the jeep.

We finally arrived at the restaurant. We tried to book all of it, so that it would just be us. But we couldn't book 2 other reservations that were coming.
"Fong?" The waitress asked. I nodded. She led us to our table for 6. The restaurant was empty. We all sat down and looked through the menu. We all started to try and make the cheesiest jokes ever. Everyone became silent. A man and woman walked in, a child on the woman's hip. They sat in front of us. The woman placed the child on a baby chair and the man acted like a gentleman, by pulling her seat out for her. So cliché.
"What would you like to eat and drink?" The waitress said. We all ordered our food and drinks. We started to carry on our discussion earlier.

DANIELLE'S POV
"Momma! I saw peas! Can I get some peas please" Roman said adorably.
"Aha you love peas don't you" Nathan said.
"Yes! I want to be big like dadda!" Roman chirped happily. I giggled and picked up Roman. I walked towards the salad bar, which was at the entrance of the restaurant. I poured him a little bowl of peas.

JONATHAN'S POV
I watched as the woman picked her son up and poured peas into a small bowl. She reminded me of Danielle.

It's been 3 years without her. I made a mistake. I sleep with women every night, to try to get over her. Doesn't work. I looked at the man she came with, he stared at me and raised his eyebrow, he gave me the 'don't look at her' look. I shrugged it off and turned my attention back to the guys.

DANIELLE'S POV
"Momma I want to dance" Roman said.
"You want to dance?" I said laughing.
"Yes momma! Then I eat my peas" he had the biggest grin. I smiled and kiss his chubby pink cheeks. I walked back to our table and told Nathan.
"I'm going to dance with Roman" he began to laugh.
"Alright champ. But after I'm dancing with momma!" He told Roman and winked at me, I rolled my eyes. Roman nodded and pulled my hand, he dragged me to an open area. We were close to the 6 men's table. They all had a perfect view of us.

I started to dance with Roman. He did some crazy moves, which I happily followed.
"Danielle, Roman. Food" Nathan said and motioned us to come back. Suddenly, all the 6 men looked up and I felt them stare at us. I ignored them and picked up Roman, I placed him back in his chair and we began to eat.

*1 HOUR LATER*

TYLER'S POV
"It looks like the other reservation cancelled. Which mean you can sit where you like and do whatever you like, but don't cause any damage nor steal" the waitress said to us and the couple. But that woman. Her name. Her child's name. It can't be.

I remembered that Danielle had a tattoo of an arrow on her shoulder. I turned around and looked at her shoulders. Trying, hoping it was her. I couldn't see it due to her hair being in the way.

NATHAN'S POV
Little Roman fell asleep while eating his little bowl of peas.
"I love you both" I said to Danielle. She was looking at her precious baby sleeping.
"I love you too. We both do" she replied.
"Danielle Stone (let's just say that's Tyler's last name) it's been a wonderful 2 years with you and Roman. We both were betrayed by family and were left alone. I'm so glad I met you. You are my whole world, I couldn't think of a better match. We made each other better and now we're are a family. A real family. I promise you, I won't ever leave your side. I'll protect you and Roman with my life. I hope in the 5 years time, we're still striving strong! I hope in the next 10 years time, we're still luxurious lovers! I hope in the next 50 years time, we're still living legends. I will spend my ever-lasting life with you, Danielle Stone" I said, proud to call her mine and only mine. She had a beautiful smile on her face. "I love you dearly, Nathaniel. A toast, to real family" she said holding up her glass. "To real family" I said, clinking our glasses together.

I picked up the sleeping Roman and placed him in his carrier. I set him down on the nearest table by the open space. I went back to Danielle. "May i have this dance?" I asked her, extending my hand. She gladly accepted. We danced, the whole world froze beneath our feet. This was our moment.

DAVID'S POV
The guy's faces froze when the man mentioned Danielle. We watched as they danced together.
"Is that her?" I whispered to the group.
"It can't be" Tyler said, staring at her.

TYLER'S POV
I stood up and walked over to Danielle.
"Danielle?" I said, my voice shaking. She turned around and looked me dead in the eyes. I hope she doesn't kill me.
"What?" She said coldly.
"I've missed you" I said trying to hug her. She grabbed the gun from the man's jacket and aimed it to my chest.
"Stay away from me" she said growling.
Tears started to stream down my face.
"You look like a little b*tch when you cry" she said. My heart began to ache.
"Do you feel that pain right there" she pointed towards my heart with the gun. She drug the gun harder into my skin. Her teeth grinding against each other. I slowly nodded.
"That's how I felt. The day you decide I was best left dead. It's bad enough I'm related to a pathetic lowlife of a brother." Her words stabbed me in the heart. She punched me in the face really hard. I fell onto the ground, blood gushing out of my nose.

Evan stood up. "And what are you going to do?! Get me pregnant! Again!" She said angrily, cocking the gun. Evan stayed quiet.
"Oh and I remembered what you said to me. If I see you again I'll kill you. Well. If I see you again, Fong, I'll torture your crew in front of you. Killing them one by one, and I'll laugh as I watch you beg me to take your life." Her eyes were filled with a passionate rage. Her tone was murderous. She's changed. She's no longer the sweet sassy girl I knew. She's deadly and merciless.

LUI'S POV
It was really her! I ran up to her and hugged her tight. To my surprise she accepted and hugged me back. "I'm so sorry Dani please forg-" she sweetly shushed me and started to stroke my hair.
"You're the only one I forgive Lui" she said. I started to weep on her shoulder.
"I've missed you so much!" I hugged her tighter.
"I've missed you too Lui." She kissed the top of my head and whispered in my ear. "We need a catch up, I'll be in contact with you". I looked at her and nodded.

"Darling, it's time to go home" the guy said, as he kissed her neck. Jonathan growled at him, the man just smirked and kissed her neck again. Danielle gave me a little tight hug before putting the gun back in the man's waist coat, she picked up Roman and left.

--------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter! LOTS OF DRAMA!!!

~ Smiley X