Chapter Three

DANIELLE'S POV
I stared at the 11 lifeless bodies as I ate my spaghetti and meatballs. I would lift up my bandana when I needed to eat. Who knew; anyone could be watching me? I was unfazed by the colourless dead men's unexpected company but was more comforted by it. I've been alone here for too long, I'll escape tomorrow morning and make a new life for myself.

One by one, the bodies were dragged outside by my bodyguards, well my father's bodyguards. My father thinks I'm a fragile feather, when in fact, I'm a hornet. I can kill anyone in under 5 seconds without hesitation. Ever since my brother left me, I've been observing my father's tricks in combat and his tactics. I observed his enemies, friends and ordinary people who were just clueless. No one knew about my combat skills until now, my father's bodyguards looked terrified of me. I loved the feeling of been feared, instead of being seen as weak. I knew how to fight, hack, understand body language and basically, I knew everything. I'm deadly to anyone, even to myself.

I yawned and knew it was time for bed. I kept my bandana and sunglasses on, in case an intruder tries to seek my identity. I sang the rhymes a stranger sang once, it was strangely calming for a violent rhyme. "One, two, three, you better run away from me. Four, five, six, I can hear your bones click. Seven, eight, nine, don't fall or I'll break your spine. Now look, were at ten. I'll sing this over and over again, while I whip you with my chain until I drive you insane" a smile from ear to ear appeared on my face as I began to sleep, knowing I'm escaping this torturous prison tomorrow.

EVAN'S POV
Everyone went to bed after getting rid of the body. Tyler walked in the room and sat down on one of the chairs and stared at the monitors."can't sleep?" I asked.
"Yeah, I don't regret shooting him. I regret leaving her with him" I hear the pain in his voice.
"Tomorrow we have a free day so, would you like to have a reunion with your sister?" I grinned as I saw his frown flip and turn into a huge smile.
"Can we get her now?! Please!" I couldn't say no, so I just nodded.
"YES!" He shouted but soon became quite, as he realised the guys were sleeping.
"What's happening?" A sleepy Jonathan asked as he entered the room.
"We're getting the girl tonight" I replied getting my jacket on. Tyler was already in the car waiting for me.
"Can I come!" He asked happily. I looked at him confused "why? What are you planning?"
"Oh nothing Evan. I want to see her" Jonathan pouted. I sighed in defeat and allowed him to come with us, he ran faster than Tyler to the car. 'Jesus, I'm living with mad men' I thought as the car started to speed off.

JONATHAN'S POV
I was at her front door. We killed the bodyguards quickly and quietly. I didn't want to wake my precious angel. I opened the door and headed straight for her room. An arm gripped my shoulder, I growled and turned around to see Evan,"Tyler should go first" he whispered sternly. Tyler opened her bedroom door and walked inside. Me and Evan heard a thump and ran in. I saw my angel with a knife in one hand and a gun in another, holding Tyler in a death grip. My heart melted with love, as I saw my angel in action.

DANIELLE'S POV
"Who are you" I said growling at the man. I held a knife to his throat and pointed a gun to his head.
"Don't you remember the person who used poke you until you gave up the tv remote?" He said smiling.
My eyes widen "No. This can't be. Your supposed to be dead" I said quietly, trying to process that my brother was alive and in front of me after 9 years of loneliness. "It's me Dani, I'm sorry I didn't come for you sooner but I thought you were dead. Please forgive me and come with us. You'll be safe and you won't ever have to come to this place ever again" I dropped my weapons and hugged him tightly as he did the same. "I missed you so much" I said trying to hold back the tears. "I've missed you too" he said, fully weeping now. He tries to pull my bandana down, but I tightly grabbed his hand, "no one touches the bandana" he quickly nodded and continued to hug me.

I packed my things and left the White prison. I felt adventurous and free, finally. As I entered their car, a Jason masked guy sits next to me, staring at me. He was different, I could feel his presence, I felt his powerful murderous, blood-thirsty engery. A calming warmth grow inside me, he was was like me. I smiled at him, but soon realised he couldn't see it. I looked out my window as the beautiful city passed by, it was hypnotic and I slowly started to drift into a dreamless sleep.

JONATHAN'S POV
She fell asleep on my shoulder. I stroked her hair as her chest slowly rises and falls. She smelt amazing. I wanted to kiss her soft skin, but I needed Tyler's permission. Yes, I may be a insane killer but I am still a gentleman and a man of my word.

We soon arrived at our home, I asked Tyler if I could pick her up and he nodded. I carefully picked her up; not wanting to hurt my precious angel. Even though she was sleeping deeply, she gripped into me and wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled her hands on my chest. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and placed my hand on her head, stroking her hair. Evan and Tyler grabbed her bags and walked inside.

"She should sleep with me" Tyler said, as I was about to sadly pass her to him, when she gripped onto me tighter. I couldn't help but blush, luckily no one saw since I wore my mask. Evan sighed "let her sleep with Jonathan for now and in the morning we'll decide the sleeping arrangements" Tyler and I nodded and placed her bags in my room. "I swear Jonathan, if you hurt her or freak her out, I'll kill you" Tyler threateningly said. "I promise I won't hurt her in a million, billion, trillion years" I said truthfully. "Good" was all he said before leaving my room. I slipped off my shoes, with Danielle still on me. I placed her down on my bed and as she soon snuggled up in the covers. I took off my clothes and my mask and put some sweat pants on and went to bed. She immediately wrapped her arms around me as I did the same. I kissed her forehead "I'll take very good care of you, my angel", I laid my head gently on the crook of her neck and instantly fell into a deep slumber with my angel by my side.

--------------------------------------------

I may not be posting as much, only because I have exams soon and I need to revise for them. Anyway as love you guys.

~ Smiley X

The Angel In My Nightmares On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara