Chapter Five

LUI'S POV
I sat on the sofa playing COD with the guys. Tyler walks in with the girl wrapped around Jonathan's waist. "THE CHEERIOS ARE MINE!" I yelled in my squeaker voice, everyone started to laugh, accept her. She just raised an eyebrow at me. "Guys, this is my baby sister, Danielle" Tyler said proudly while gesturing to the gir-Danielle.
"IM LUI" I chirped happily in my speaker voice.
"I'm Basically, but you can call my Marcel"
"I'm Nogla or David"
"Miniladd and Craig at your service"
"Moo. The name's Brock"
"Hello Danielle, I'm Evan, known as Vanoss."
"Im Wildcat but my real name is Tyler" Danielle punched Tyler's arm and said "I know that dumb*ss", some of the guys chuckled but the rest carried in playing the game. I ran up to her and took her sunglasses and bandana off her face "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN BUTTERCUP" I squeaked as I ran outside trying to hide from her.

Moments later, all the guys started to run outside and tried to hide. Except for Jonathan. I could already tell he fancy's her, but from remembering what happened last time, I hope Tyler doesn't find out.

JONATHAN'S POV
I watched as Lui grabbed her sunglasses and bandana, and started to sprint outside. She immediately shut her eyes and buried her face in my chest. I felt her face burn with anger. She pointed to everyone standing in the room; still buried in my chest and said "you better run before i staple your di*ks to your forehead!".Everyone pushed each other out of the way and ran outside. I stayed with Danielle and whispered in her ear sweetly "I'll give you my mask if you want?" She slowly nodded and I gave her my mask and turned around, allowing her to put it on."you can see my eyes though?" She said quietly.
"I can get some sunglasses from Evan's room if you like?" I asked, still not turning around.
"Yes please". With that I turned around and walked to Evan's room, not even looking at her. I found the sunglasses and closed my eyes as I said "here you go Danielle" I felt her take it from my hand.
"You can open your eyes now Delirious" I opened my eyes and saw she put the sunglasses on while the mask was under them. Before I said anything she came close to me, practically inches way from each other and said, "your scar is just as beautiful as you are" she kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand before rushing outside yelling "One, two, three, you better run away from me. Four, five, six, I can hear your bones click. Seven, eight, nine, don't fall or I'll break your spine. Now look, were at ten. I'll sing this over and over again, while I whip you with my chain until I drive you insane" my eyes widen.
"that's my song to calm me down",
she turned around, "well it's our song now, sweetie".

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Lui and Marcel hid behind a huge rock. Lui had Danielle's sunglasses and Marcel had her Bandana. "The plan is to keep swapping the things with everyone hiding. So that she won't know who has what. Tyler is by the tree next to the house, David is hiding in the shed, Evan and Mini are on the roof. You run, while keeping the bandana and pass the sunglasses to Tyler, while I cause a distraction. Got it?" Marcel nodded.

Lui ran across the field screaming "THE BAD WOMAN TOUCHED ME". Danielle immediately ran after him and pinned him down. Marcel ran to Tyler while giving him the sunglasses. "Where's the rest, monkey boy" Danielle frustratingly said.
"I'm not telling!" Lui replied in his squeaker voice. Delirious wrapped him up in duck tape and said "stay boy. Good doggy" before jogging off to find the rest.

Soon one by one everyone was captured and taped up with duck tape, accept Marcel. "Come out, come out where ever you are" Danielle said evilly. She spotted a flash of red in the corner of her eye and threw her knife at him. "YOU COULD OF KILLED ME" Marcel screamed.
"Yes could of, instead I'll kill you later" she replied smirking. Everyone was tied up on the muddy grass. "Me and Del are going to eat CHEERIOS, while jumping on everyone's beds" Jonathan laughed evilly as all the guys tried to escape the tight tape.

*2 HOURS LATER*

DANIELLE'S POV
Me and delirious were tiredly sitting on sofa after jumping on everyone's beds. I gave back his mask, I put on my bandana but still kept Evan's sunglasses.

The door slammed open to 7 guys covered in mud. The guys swore at us and went to their own rooms to take a shower. "I'll be taking those back" Evan said taking the sunglasses off my face and heading into his room. I turned around to see Delirious staring into my eyes with his perfect baby blue eyes.

JONATHAN'S POV
I lovingly started at her beautiful rainbow coloured eyes. "Perfection" was the only word i could describe her. I watched as she fanatically put her sunglasses on. It seems like hours of awkwardness stirring up in the room, but it was only minutes.

"Everyone in the heist room now!" Evan shouted. She jumped a little before running off following the sound of Evan's voice. I got up and walked towards the heist room.

EVAN'S POV
"Now that everyone's here. We'll start training tomorrow, and Danielle, I'll need to evaluate your skills okay?" She nodded in reply.
"Okay, everyone eat then bed! We're waking up usual time" with that the guys groaned, "shut up. Oh yeah before I forget. Sleeping arrangements" everyone looked at Danielle."what? I'm not sleeping on the floor nor couch" I chuckled and said "you won't, don't worry. Everyone has a double bed, for now you have to sleep with someone until we clear out the storage room for you. So Miss Danielle, who would like you share a room with for a week?" The guys stared at her and Lui mouthed 'me baby' and winked, everyone bursted out laughing.

Before she would reply, Tyler replied for her. "She's stay with me" he said while glaring at all the guys.
"No! Let her choose me!" Nogla said
"I don't trust you filthy animals with my baby sister!" Tyler practically screamed.

Moments later, all the guys were arguing on who she sleeps with. Me and Danielle stood there, watching the little girls argue. "ENOUGH!" I yelled. Silence filled the room. That's more like it. "Danielle, it is your choice" I said smiling.
"I'll stay with Evan. He was the only one not acting like a little b*tch" she said chuckling.
"That's settled then. Come lets get food" I finally said. I walked out of the room, I was soon followed with disappointed sighs.

THIRD PERSON POV
After eating their dinner, well pizza. The all sat on the sofas watching tv. "I'm going bed, night guys" Danielle said while hugging everyone goodnight.  She walked into Evan's room and jumped onto his huge fluffy bed. Daniele slept peacefully, knowing she finally has her family by her side.

--------------------------------------------

100+ reads?! Damn it flew by. Thank you all guys! Hope this chapter makes up for the shorter one. Anyways hope you enjoy :)

~ Smiley X