Chapter Eleven

*5 MONTHS LATER*

EVAN'S POV
Today is my birthday. I'm turning 24. I'm throwing a little party with the guys & Danielle. I can't wait to tell everyone about the news!

"HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY FU*KTARD!" Tyler screamed in my face. I rolled my eyes.
"It's 6pm now, so let's set up this place!" Mini said. I nodded and helped out the guys.

DANIELLE'S POV
My stomach has gone huge! It looks like I ate a whole watermelon. I found out what sex the is baby a month ago. I'm so excited to tell the guys today, it's even better since it's Evan's birthday too! I got him a T-shirt that says '9+10=21' ( you stupid ) and a whole tub filled with protein bars. I put a little coloured piece of paper in his birthday card, to surprise him about the sex of the baby.

I put on some leggings and a loose dark purple dress. I jumped when I heard someone knocking on my door. I opened it, only to see a jolly Evan. "Happy 24th Birthday, old man" I joked.
"Haha very funny, you ready to part-tay?" He said extending his arm out. I gladly accepted and said "yes, but this time I won't be getting pregnant".

When I was 4 and a half months pregnant, I told the rest of the guys. Surprising they didn't notice the bump until I told them. They were all really supportive. I love them all so much. I'm currently 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant.

EVAN'S POV
Everyone sat on the floor in a circle, Dani sat on the couch, for obvious reasons ( she's got explosive diarrhoea ). I opened everyone's cards and gifts. Dani wanted to go last. I opened her gifts, I loved the shirt she brought and the protein bars. "Open the card" she said excitedly. I opened the card and a little blue piece of paper fell out. I gave her a confused look. She giggled. "What's with the blue paper?" David and Lui asked unison.
"ITS A BOY!" She chirped. I was frozen with overwhelming happiness. She's having a boy! I jumped up and hugged her. "CONGRATULATIONS!" Everyone yelled, we all started to bear hug her. This birthday has been the best by far, and it'll soon get better.

There was a knock at the door. I smiled. I opened the door and said "guys, meet my girlfriend, Sydney." Everyone introduced themselves and made her feel like at home. My life was now complete.

CRAIG'S POV
I pulled Danielle into the computer room to talk to her. "What did you want to talk about?" She questioned.
"Do you want to find out who the father is?" I asked. She was silent for a moment.
"Yes but I don't remember"
"I have advance computerising skills and an amazing computer. I can find him for you?" I told her as I sat in my computer chair. She nodded.
"I will need you to place your finger there, so that your DNA can be collect and be analysed, so that the computer can find your baby's father" she put her finger on the scanner and it began to scan.

After a few moments, the computer started to quickly flick through names. I typed some complicated codes in, to find the baby's father only. Suddenly it stopped. A photo and record came up of the person.

DANIELLE'S POV
My mouth was wide open, I couldn't believe who it was. "It can't be" I said.
"Do you remember what club it was and the date? I could find the CCTV footage?" Craig replied.
"The club was called Roser, and it was May 22nd." I watched as he typed up the information. Soon a video pooped up of the club.

I watched as me and him walked into the bathroom, hand in hand. 15 minutes later, we both came out of the bathroom and kissed. Before going our separate ways. "Do you think he knows?" I asked.
"No. Otherwise he would've said something. Danielle I promise I won't tell him" Craig said, crossing his heart. I hugged him before returning to the party. My mind was exploding. He's the father. What do I do. Do I tell him. Does he want a child? Does he love me?

--------------------------------------------

Who could the father be?! Could it be one of the crew? WILL DANIELLE'S BELLY GET ANY BIGGER? We'll have to see. It's 1 am and I can't sleep!

~ Smiley X