Chapter Seventeen

*A WEEK LATER*

LUI'S POV
Ever since we saw Danielle, Evan has been making us go out to find her. He wants her back in the crew. She was the best we've ever had, and the guys had to f*ck it up.

My phone rang. Unknown caller.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey squeaker" a familiar voice said. Danielle!
"Hey!" I said in my squeaker voice. She giggled. She seems more cheerful from last time we encountered.
"Wanna hang?" She asked. Before I could reply I heard a cute little boy's voice.
"Momma! MOMMA! Dadda is chasing me!" He screamed. I heard Danielle giggle.
"I'm gunna get ya!" I heard the man say. I smiled. I knew she had a good life now. Soon it became quiet.
"Lui?" She asked.
"Yes! Yes! We need to hang!" I said excitedly.
"Aha okay! Meet me by my favourite cafe. In 10 minutes. Bye!" She said happily.
"Bye I'll see you soon!" I said before hanging up.

I heard footsteps behind me. It was Tyler.
"Who was that?" He asked. He's been quiet and distant after the meeting with Danielle.
"Um no one why?" I asked. If they knew I was meeting her, they'd all would want to come. He gave me a strange look.
"I'm coming. I need fresh air anyway" he said. Why can't he f*ck off!
"I want to go alone" I told him. He glared at me. Before he could say anything I ran outside. I started to make my way to the cafe.

TYLER'S POV
"EVAN!" I whined.
"What?" He said.
"Lui is going somewhere secretive"
"Where!" Evan said annoyed.
"We could track him from his phone?" I asked. He nodded, we walked into the computer room and Evan started to type.
"Danielle" Evan growled.
I slowly eyes widen.
"Are you sure?" My eyes glued to the screen.
"Of course he is. We haven't got a visual but we can hear the conversation" I nodded and we began to ease drop.

DANIELLE'S POV
I walked in and soon spotted my dearest friend, Lui. He waved at me and I smiled in return.
"Hey!" He nearly shouted in excited. I giggled and said.
"Hey Lui"
"Someone's been training. Hard" Lui said. Pointing to my fitter body.
"Well, when your a full time mother, you get bored" I told him.
"How's Roman?"
"He's growing up too fast. He asked me today when he will get his baby sister. He's so cute" I smiled remembering the moment. Lui looked at me in surprise.
"Your pregnant?" He said, running my stomach.
"Aha no!" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
They both stay there, catching up on lost time. Evan and Tyler heard it all. Tyler was sad that his little sister is happy without him. However, Evan, was fuming. He wanted her to join back to the gang, but from he heard, she wouldn't accept.

Everything was interrupted with a phone call...

--------------------------------------------

I know this is a really shitty chapter, but..... Well I have no excuse. What will happen next?!

~ Smiley X