Chapter Thirteen

DANIELLE'S POV
"Just keep breathing okay" the nurse said over and over again.
"I need the father here!" I yelled in pain.
"Um baby, we don't know where he is" Jonathan said awkwardly.
"I do! I do! Ahhhhh!!! GET THE FATHER IN HERE NOW!" I screamed.
"The baby is by the uterus. We need you to take a little breathing break, so that you can do bigger pushes, okay?" She said smiling. I just nodded. In my head I was repeatedly hitting her with the chair.
"Get him in here" I told Jonathan again.
"Who?!" He said getting a little annoyed.
"G-get EVAN!" I yelled and I felt the pain again.

JONATHAN'S POV
Him. He's the father? How? Why couldn't it be me? Why does it always have to be hi-
"JONATHAN GET HIM!" Danielle's screamed at me in pain. I snapped out of my thoughts and ran outside to the waiting room. Everyone looked at me. "She wants Evan.." I said quietly before sitting down. He looked shocked. But, walked into the room without questioning. I sat here like the rest of the guys, while my girlfriend is having Evan's baby. Wow, I need to think a few things over.

DANIELLE'S POV
"Okay the head is out. I need you to give us one last big push!" The nurse insisted. I gritted my teeth together and began to push. My hand tightened, Evan tried his best not to react, because I was holding his hand. The father's hand. I screamed in pain and I felt something come out ( ew poo ). It was him. My beautiful baby boy. He was screaming his head off for his mommy. I cried with joy and relief.

The nurse cleaned him up and handed him to me, he was wrapped in blue blanket's. My baby had black hair like his father, but had chocolate eyes, that had a blue outer rim. He had a birthmark in the palm of his hand. I player with his little toes, he giggled in response. He was so beautiful. My baby is here, the father is here. Nothing can ruin this moment.

EVAN'S POV
A tear slipped, he was so beautiful. "You can bring the guys in" she said quietly as the baby was laying on her chest. I walked out into the waiting room. All the guys stood up. I happily cried and said "he's so beautiful". They all hugged me. I took them all into the room and they all 'awed' with how cute he was. I felt so attached to him, but I don't know why.

JONATHON'S POV
"His name is Roman" Danielle said lightly. One by one everyone held him for a minute, to appreciate the little boy in front of them.
"Evan can I talk to you?" I said whispered to him. He nodded and we went into the waiting room.
"What is it?" He asked.
"I've been thinking and its best if you be with her. The baby needs you and the baby will need its father." I said sighing. His mouth dropped.
"I-I-I'm the father?!" He said shocked, I was surprised. "I though she told you?"
"No she didn't. I'm the father? But how? Oh. She must've been that girl in the club" he said. I stood there awkwardly.
"Um. I don't think I'm ready to be a dad." Evan said quietly. That made me sigh with relief.
"I'm not ready to be a father either. What do we do?" I asked.
"It's best to tell her." He sounded unsure. But I didn't want to be a dad.

*5 DAYS LATER*

DANIELLE'S POV
I was finally discharged from the hospital, and I got the baby carrier with Roman in it. He was currently sleeping in that, I ordered a cot and some other baby essentials. I ordered them at my secret apartment, I brought it when I was 7 months pregnant. No one knew about it. I was going to tell Jonathan, so that we could live there, instead of here.

*6 MONTHS LATER*

I just put Roman down for a nap and headed into the living room. Where all the guys were sitting down. Jonathan just stared at me.
"What's up?" I asked him.
"I don't want to be a substitute dad, I never did" Jonathan said coldly. Ouch. I knew he was drunk. Well everyone in the room was drunk. I could smell the alcohol.
"Why don't we talk about this privately" I said motioning him to come here. He didn't.
"We have all talked about this. And. And, we want you to leave." Craig said. My heart started to slowly break into two.
"What?" I said, trying to hide my hurt.
"Your stupid baby is annoying. And your just extra space no one wants." David carried on. My heart was officially crushed. Lui stood in the kitchen. His eyes were watery and his head was low. I could tell he didn't want this.

Evan opened the front door and slammed it shut. He looked so mad.
"BECAUSE OF YOU, SYDNEY BROKE UP WITH ME! I TOLD HER I WAS THE FATHER OF YOUR STUPID CHILD AND SHE DUMPED ME!" He said angrily.
"Good. She's a whore anywa-"
"No Danielle! YOUR THE WHORE! NOW EVERY TIME I WANT CHEAP SEX, ILL HAVE TO DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON THEM!" He kept stabbing me with hurtful words. As if my heart wasn't crushed enough. The worse thing is that, Tyler stood and watched. He didn't defend me. I guess his fake family is better than his real family.
"GET OUT! NOW! AND TAKE THAT THING TOO! IF I SEE YOU BOTH AGAIN ILL KILL YOU! GO BACK TO THE STREETS WHERE YOU BELONG!" Evan finished. I scanned his face for any type of guilt or regret. Nothing. I held back the tears and went back to my room.

I didn't bother to pack, most of my clothes were maternity clothes. I put the sleepy Roman in his carrier and put sunglasses on, to hid my red puffy eyes. I put all the baby clothes and baby stuff in a back pack. I walked out and stood by the front door, I looked back at the whole group laughing and playing games. Lui caught my gaze and he mouthed the word 'sorry'. I knew he meant it, we're like best friends. They didn't want me. Tears spilled out of my sore eyes. I left. I drove for miles and hours to the secret apartment. I didn't tell Jonathan or anyone about it. I was, but things happen. People change. I've changed.

--------------------------------------------

This was quite the dramatic and sad chapter. But I hope you guys liked it.

~ Smiley X