Chapter Twelve

SYDNEY'S POV
I woke up next to Evan. Let's just say we didn't do much sleeping ( ewie ). I took a shower and put on one of Evan's long jumper's. I walked out of the room and smelt pancakes. "Hey, David right?" I asked the extremely tall man.
"Yes, hello Sydney" he replied. He gave me a plate full of pancakes. I declined and made myself some green tea, how else is a girl supposed to stay this pretty and fit? "Whose the fat girl?" I asked the tall man, what was his name again? Dave? Donny?
"She's not fat. She's pregnant" he corrected me with a little bit of attitude.
"Whose baby is it?"
"She said it was a random guy at a club. I'm happy for her though"
"Why would you be happy for her? She could have an STD?" I relied.
He looked at me, pissed off now. "excuse me, she's happily in a relationship and everyone is happy for her because shes wonderful person who can take on anyone!"
"We shall see about that now, Duke" I said smirking. He growled in response.

DAVID'S POV
What a b*tch.

*AN HOUR LATER*

DANIELLE'S POV
I woke up to the smell of beautiful made PUNCAKES! I went to the bathroom and did my usual routine and put on some comfortable clothes.

"Morning guys!" I said happily.
"Morning!" Everyone replied, accept for Sydney. I grabbed a plate with 6 PUNCAKES on it and drowned it with syrup. I sat on the couch and began to eat. "You'll get fatter if you eat like that" Sydney said with her annoying voice.
"Im pregnant, there's a difference" I replied, still eating. Lui and David got off the sofa and walked to the kitchen, hiding behind the counter's.
"What are you two doing?" Craig asked the pair.
"Staying here for safety reasons" Lui replied. I rolled my eyes.

I finished my food and tried to get up. I failed of course.
"Here let me help" Jonathan said as he helped me up. "Thanks" I gave him a quick peck before rinsing my dish. Sydney came over and threw her plate in the sink, resulting in water been splashed in my top. Anger grew inside me. She just walked away. "Hello?! Aren't you going to apologise!" I growled.
"Why? That was your fault" she said.
"No it wasn't! Come here and clean your dish!" I replied with such anger, I could kill everyone here.
"I'm not the maid" a grin spread across her stupid face. I'm going to kill her! I grabbed a kitchen knife. My knuckles were white and my face was burning red. "What the hell! You psycho bit*h!" She screamed.

Evan whispered something in Craig's ear, which made Craig take Sydney into Evan's bedroom.
"Danielle what the hell?" Evan said pissed off. I was shocked. My own friend didn't back me up.
"Me! Did you even hear what she said to me! Did you see what she did to me!" I yelled.
"Yes but-
"No Evan! Take that WHORE'S SIDE! She clearly doesn't like me and I don't CARE!" I felt a silent pain, but I ignored it.
"Evan. Sydney was out of order. Control your girlfriend!" Tyler said walking towards me. I felt another sharp pain and I needed to pee so bad. I left the kitchen and went to my bathroom to pee. I saw blood coming out. I started to panic a little.

I saw Criag, Lui and David playing COD, while Tyler was cleaning the kitchen. Jonathan was just watching the guys play. "Jonathan, I need to go to the hospital. Quietly." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and we both left.

I was sitting in the hospital bed, patiently waiting for the doctor. "Everything's okay, baby" Jonathan reinsured me. I needed the father here. I need to tell him. I need to tell someone!
"Hello Danielle, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked as she walked in the room.
"A bit stressed" I replied.
"You need to relax. It turns out that your water broke, and the baby is coming a bit early." My body froze. I scanned Jonathan's face, he had the same expression as me. Terrified. "Is the baby okay?!" Jonathan asked shaking a bit.
"Yes, this happens sometimes when the baby comes a week or so before the due date. This is perfectly normal." She tried her best to calm us both down.
"I'll come back in about 10 minutes to check your vitals, just breathe and relax" she continued and then left.
"I'm calling Tyler" Jonathan said, I nodded and he dialled his number.

TYLER'S POV
"Hey Jon, what's up?" I asked, everyone is now in the living room watching some TV.
"Danielle's water broke, were at the hospital right now" he said. I froze.
"SHE'S HAVING A BABY!!!" I screamed and I rushed to find my coat and keys.

Everyone heard and ran outside into the Jeep. Evan got up ready to go. "Are we seriously going to that Bit*h?!" She said. That's it!
"SYDNEY SHUT THE FU*K UP! MY BEAUTIFUL BABY SISTER IS HAVING HER BABY! NOBODY WANTS YOU THERE! SO GO BACK TO THE STREET WERE YOU BELONG! AND EVAN! IF YOU CHOOSE THIS BIT*H OVER DANIELLE, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled and slammed the door shut. I ran to the jeep and sped off to the Hospital.

DANIELLE'S POV
The contractions are getting worse! "Where are they!" I said getting annoyed.
"They're coming bab-"
"We're here!" All they guys said panting. I cried happily. All the guys walked in and sat on the chairs. My heart broke a little when I didn't see Evan.
"Danielle, you ready to go into labour?" The doctor asked. I slowly nodded and she told everyone to wait outside. Jonathan stayed of course and put on the delivery suit. "You look cute" I joked. "Ahaha quickly have the baby. I'm hungry" he complained. I punched his arm "ouch!" I childishly suck my tongue out.

I can't believe I'm having a baby!

--------------------------------------------

Will we find out whose the father?! Will Evan show up?! WILL JONATHAN GET HIS FOOD?! Comment down below on who you think the father is. Hope you guys enjoyed!

~ Smiley X