Chapter Four

DANIELLE'S POV
I sleepily opened my eyes and looked at the same boring ceilin- wait, it's different. I looked around the room I was currently in, this is not my room. Where am I? I was about to move when a heavily grip tightened a bit and pulled me closer. I turned around to see a sleeping shirtless masked guy, his arm gripped around my waist.

Then it hit me, what happened yesterday, the men, my brother and his crew. A smile spread across my face, I'm free! But soon realised I'm trapped again by this guy's arm. I sat on top of his belly button. My legs on either side of him. I watched as he slept peacefully, making a permanent note about him. I was lost in my thoughts as slowly traced over his perfect, muscular abs with my index finger. I couldn't help but feel a flush of warmth begin to heat up my cheeks. I didn't know what this feeling was. I didn't like it. I quickly but gently got off of him and tucked him back into bed. I skimmed through a few of my bags and took out some underwear and neatly placed my fresh clothes on a chair and placed my bandana on the desk. The masked guy seemed deep asleep, so I could get changed after my shower without him waking up anytime soon. I headed to his navy bathroom and took a relaxing shower.

JONATHAN'S POV
I happily woke up, remembering last night. I finally have my angel. I turned my head, wanting to see a sleeping angel but she wasn't there. I instantly sat up and saw her clothes neatly set out on my chair with her bandana on my desk. My vision was now filled with hot steam, I turned my head towards my bathroom. There she was. My angel. She was standing there, her wet but wavy hair covering most of her face but her sunglasses covering her eyes. I must of scared her, 'cause she jumped a little when she saw me staring at her hidden but perfect face.

I didn't look at her body, since she was in her underwear. I needed Tyler's permission for my angel to be all mine. I just kept staring at her face until she spoke innocently "may I have my clothes?" I nodded and handed her clothes and bandana, I smiled at her even though she couldn't see it due to my mask. She thanked me and walked back in the bathroom to get changed.

I laid in my bed, smiling like a crazy person, well, a crazier person. She makes my heart skip every time I see her.

DANIELLE'S POV
I quickly got dressed in my athletic wear, and rushed out of the room. I headed to the front door and placed my hand on the door knob, before feeling a heavy hand on my shoulder. I growled, I didn't like anyone stopping me from doing my routine. I didn't care who it was or why they were trying to stop me, so I instinctively twirled around with the guy's hand and twisted it. He groaned in pain, I jumped and put his head in between my knees, in a headlock, I smashed his body against the floor. He was on the ground, groaning and rolling around in pain. I realised who it was, the Jason masked guy. I didn't want to hurt him, but I couldn't help myself. I knelt down and whispered in his ear sweetly, "I'm deeply sorry but I'm going out for a run. I'll be back soon, honey" I kissed his mask, where his lips would be. I could feel his body heat up, I winked at him and walked out of the door.

I ran around the house until I could feel fire in my lungs. I quickly catches my breath and started to jumped on the trees, swinging to the next one. I did this for an hour, doing my twirls and front flips as well. I got out my two throwing knives and started to slice the air, as if it was a person. I sliced, diced and slashed at the imaginary body.

I was so mesmerised by the shiny silver that I didn't notice 8 men behind me. They all started at me, all masked. But not one, he had scruffy blonde hair with blue eyes. My brother. I raised an eyebrow at them. Tyler started to slowly clap as he walked up to me. He hugged me tightly. "Your amazing, but please tell me where you go Dani, I don't want to loose you again" I kissed his cheek as reinsurance.

I looked back at the guys, they all left accept the Jason masked guy and another guy, he had a monkey mask, that had a cigar attached to it. I evilly smirked and lifted my bandana a little, so my lips were exposed. I licked my knife, as if I was tasting the blood on it. He screamed and ran back inside. I laughed insanely, which made Tyler laugh too. "Your just like Delirious" I stopped laughing. I looked at him with confusion. He pointed to the Jason masked guy. Delirious shyly waved, I ran and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "May I...um... Hold her?" He asked my brother,
"Fine. But no funny business" he replied sternly. I kissed delirious's cheek, well mask cheek. "come inside, I'll introduce you to everyone" Tyler said a bit pissed off, I nodded and watched delirious carry me back to the apartment.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's a bit short. I hope you guys like the story line so far. Anyways, love you guys.

~ Smiley X