Chapter Seven

DAVID'S POV
Everyone was chilling on the sofa, playing games. "Why don't we all go out to eat? To get to know Danielle more and for her to get to know us too?" I asked loud enough, for everyone to hear. It was quite for a few seconds. "The first good idea you've had David" Evan said jokingly.
"Fu*k you. So it that a yes?" Evan nodded, so did everyone else.
"Where are we eating?" Craig asked.
"Why don't we go somewhere fancy, since we haven't been well dressed recently" Marcel said while walking to his room to get ready.
"Alright. It's 6 now, so we'll leave at 7:30" Evan ordered. Everyone silently went to their rooms to get ready.

DANIELLE'S POV
'I hope I brought a nice dress' I thought as I skimmed through my bags. "Gotcha!" I whispered with excitement. I've never been invited to a fancy restaurant ever. I need to look good! 'Sh*t. My make up and hair products are at that flat' I thought. Evan entered my room, well his room. "I need to go back to the flat, I left some things there" surprisingly he nodded and drove me to my flat building. "Call me when your done, I'll pick you up and we'll meet the guys at the restaurant" he said as I shut the car door. I nodded and walked back to the gates of hell. My apartment was the same as I left it. Super shiny and white. I ran to the bathroom and started to apply my makeup. ( eyeliner, mascara & dark red lipstick ) I curled my hair and put on my dress ( picture above ). I called Evan and excitedly waited for his arrival. They guys weren't going to wear their masks, so I wasn't going to either.

*40 MINUTES LATER*

JONATHAN'S POV
"Evan called, he said he's here with Danielle" Mini said. My palms started to get sweaty. I sat opposite Marcel and next to David. I had to stay away from her, so I sat at the bottom of the table, where no contact could be made. "You guys took forever" Tyler said happily. All the guys stood up and hugged Evan and Danielle. She was magnificent. She looked like a goddess. My godde- not my goddess though. I quickly hugged Evan and sat back down. I felt awful leaving out Danielle all the time.

TYLER'S POV
Danielle sat next to me and opposite Evan. We all started to dig into our food. Evan was talking about some upcoming heists. "How'd you get that scar?" I asked Danielle quietly.
"Father gave it to me on the day you left. He was so angry, and took out his anger on me. He threw a broken glass bottle and it hit me. Lucky, it only cut my mouth. After that, he locked me away in that flat. When I turned 16, I was only allowed to go out once a week. Only if 2 bodyguards came with me. I hated it." She replied with ease.
"I'm glad I killed him" I told her honestly.
"I'm glad you did too, he was going to make me move to Barcelona"
"I'm glad to have you back sis"
"Me too Ty" she smiled, which made me smile too.

JONATHAN'S POV
She's sitting there, smiling and laughing at the guy's jokes. I needed her badly. Fu*k it! She's mine! I stood up and walked over to Danielle. "I didn't want it to happen this way, I'm sorry" before she could reply I kissed her. Passionately. I pulled back before she has any time to react. Sparks and fireworks burst out of me. 'She is the one'. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Evan shouting at me, "Jon run!" I turned and saw Tyler being held by all the guys. I ran. I didn't bother running to the house. I just ran to my safe spot, only I know where it is. It was a small house, past the deep dark forest. It was on a cliff. It had the perfect view of the city. I sat on a boulder, and was stargazed by the colourful ligjts the city reflected. "I love you Dani" I sighed.

DANIELLE'S POV
He kissed me. I felt as if my body was floating into a pit full of flowers and sunshine. What was this feeling? Tyler soon calmed down and we all decided to cut the dinner short and head home. The journey was silent.

Everyone entered their rooms. I quickly checked Delirious's room. But nothing. He wasn't in there. I went into my roo- Evan's room. He was sitting on the bed, he motioned me to sit next to him, so I did. "I've only been here for a week. And I trust you guys, even through the fights and weird conversations you guys have" Evan smiled.
"That means a lot Dani. I just hope Tyler doesn't kill Delirious" we both chuckled.
"When will my room be done?" I asked.
"It's already done, it just needs furnishing." He replied.
"We'll go shopping tomorrow" I yawned and went to bed. I finally have a real family.

--------------------------------------------

Double post?! Omg!!! Another short ish chapter but there will be a twist! WMWNWHAHAH

~ Smiley X