Chapter Fourteen

3 years past since Danielle was kicked out by the crew. She's a full time mother. Gang's know her as "Silver". Everyone forgot about the 'girl' who was in the Vanoss crew, they thought she died. She lost her pregnancy weight and become more fitter, more stronger, more deadlier. She's less emotional, less sweet, less innocent. Her only priority was Roman & her Soul Mate.

DANIELLE'S POV
"Momma!" My beautiful baby chirped happily as we entered the store. I picked him up, so that he was sitting on my hip. I walked around the store, placing healthy foods and drinks in the trolley.
"Do you need anything, Roman?" I asked him. I taught him to be a polite and respectful.
"No momma" he said as he kissed my cheek. I payed for the food and placed the shipping into the boot of my car.

( Danielle's Car )

( Danielle's Car )

"Momma! Can we get ice cream? Please?" Roman asked. He's so adorable. We got ice creams and played in a nearby park. My phone rang. It's him.
"Hey honey" I said.
"Hey babes, where are you?" He asked. God, I love him.
"We're at the park" I said while licking my ice cream.
"I stole the new shipment. It's the usual, guns, ammunition and some money. Hey Dani?" He asked.
"Yes?" I said suspiciously.
"Would you care to go to a fancy restaurant with me? And Roman?" He tried to sound sexy, but it made me burst out laughing.
"Well Nathan. I will love too" I said giggling. I've found my perfect family.
"Great! We're leaving at 7. Come home, I miss da booty" he said chuckling.
"Shut up, we'll be home soon." I hung up. I couldn't help but smile every time I talk to him.
"Come lets go home, we're going out tonight" I told Roman.
"Yay" he replied happily and he held my hand as we walked towards the car.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short but wow. Someone's changed! Soon sh*t will hit the fan!

~Smiley X