Chapter Eight

DANIELLE'S POV
It was 2 am in the morning. I quietly left a snoring Evan. I tip toed into Delirious's room. But he wasn't in there. His bed was still messy from yesterday, I sighed. I put some clothes on and grabbing my purse.

I arrived at a '24 hour furniture store'. I brought everything I needed for my room. I told the delivery man my address and to be quite when placing the furniture in my room, since the guys were still sleeping.

After an hour an a half of moving the furniture as quietly as I can, everything was perfect ( picture above ). I sighed with accomplishment. I put my pj's on and slipped into my new bed. I didn't any to shop with the guys, they would only irritate me. I stared to slowly drift to sleep.

JONATHAN'S POV
I had to return back to the house sooner or later. I sighed and opened the front door. All the guys were sitting on the couch, playing COD.

Tyler immediately caught my gaze and stood up. "Are you going to explain about last night!"
"Tyler I'm sorry. She makes me feel differently than the others did. I love her Tyler" I said, not breaking eye contact.
"You love me?" I heard her beautiful voice. I didn't even realise she was on the sofa too.
"Yes Danielle. Ever since I kissed you, I thought I was going to explode confetti out of me"
"I felt the same way.." She said quietly
"Really!" I rushed over to her hugging her tightly.
"Uh hm" Tyler faked coughed. I released my grip on Danielle and asked Tyler for his permission "Tyler, may I please go out with your beautiful, amazing and marvellous baby sister?". He thought for a few minutes before saying "no". Evan playfully punched his arm, "ouch dude!... Yes Jon, you may" Tyler smiled at me.
"Jon?" Danielle questioned
"My name is Jonathan Dennis ( I think that's his last name? ) and may I Danielle Johnson, take you as my beautiful Angel? Forever and always?"
She nodded 'yes' and I kissed her. It was full of passion and love. We both released our lips and i kissed her cheek before playing some games with the guys and my Angel.

----------------------------------------------

SORRY IF ITS SO SHORT!!! I couldn't think of anything else to add! However! Next chapter will be very emotional! Thrilling! And twisty?

~ Smiley X