Chapter 2: We Made It

~Your POV~

I woke up, moaning in pain as I rubbed my head. I opened my eyes to see that I was in some sort of cell.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard a voice ask.

"Y-Yeah, where am I?" I asked, now fully sitting up.

But then my eyes widened when I realized that the cell I was in was animated! And so was the girl next to me. She looked like she was worried and mad at the same time. She had short, brunette hair and brown eyes. But the also had many, many scars across her body. Just as well as me. What's going on?

"Did you get amnesia or something? Please tell me you didn't..! But just in case you did, I'm Jennicah, your Weapon partner. And we're in the Basement Lab under your parents house, we're her main test subjects. Well, her only test subjects..." she explained, a hint of sorrow in her eyes.

My eyes widened, my Weapon partner? Was I really in the Soul Eater World? And this girl, Jennicah, is my Weapon, and I'm her... Meister..? I started mentally fangirling, but just nodded on the outside, and played along.

"Oh yeah, guess I just hit my head to hard... Little memory loss there," I didn't want to worry her any more than she was.

She sighed with relief, "Good," but then her eyes widened in fear when she heard the doors creak open.

I saw a womanly figure appear in the doorway of our cell, "It's your turn Jennicah..!" She hissed with an evil grin. I looked at her soul with my special Meister Vision, and saw that she was a very evil Witch. But she wasn't a normal Witch, what was she..?

Jennicah hung her head and followed the woman out of the cell and into a different room. I heard chains snap and blades being rubbed together. Then the sound of Jennicah's screaming filled my ears.

But then the noise slowly quieted, and was soon silent. I heard footsteps and out of habit, scrambled into the back of the cell and backed against the wall.

The lady tossed Jennicah through the open doors of the cell with a scowl on her face, "That'll be the last time you refuse anyone ever again..!" And she then slammed the doors shut, and left.

I rushed over to her, "Jennicah! Are okay?! What happened?!"

She looked up at me with a pained smile and hurt in her eyes. She wiped blood from her mouth and started writing on the ground. "She took my voice,"

I instantly felt anger boil in inside of me. I already hated that woman..! And I've only been here for a few minutes! Why was she doing this? I had to think of way to get out of here, and fast! I looked around and saw a vent that I could easily reach, so I stood up and slung Jennicah's arm around my shoulders and lead her over to the wall.

But I couldn't reach the vent, I was much to short... But I'm 13! I should be able to reach that high up! I looked at my hands to see that they were smaller than usual, and so were my feet. I thought it over, and realized... I'm only 5 years old. And by the looks of it, so was Jennicah.

I must be living my childhood before I actually get to experience the anime itself. I guess I don't have a very good past... Considering that I'm covered head to toe in scars, cuts and bruises. So was Jennicah. I guess I couldn't do anything until we became older...

So I laid her back down, and leaned against the wall, slowly falling asleep. I tried to stay awake so I could watch Jennicah, but my eyes and my body were screaming for me to rest. So I eventually fell asleep, and waited for morning to come.

~8 Year Time Skip~

It's been 8 years sense I met Jennicah, and have been going through the torture of my so called "parents". Jennicah and I were now the age of 13, and could reach the vent from so many years ago. I waited until she got back from her turn of daily torture, and until your parents were both asleep.

Jennicah sat up and turned her right arm into a chain-scythe, and knocked out the frame of the vent. Turning her arm back to normal, she hoisted herself up into the vent, then helped me up.

We started crawling through the confined space, until we finally reached the buildings outside. Jennicah punched through the frame once again and we both stepped out into the fresh air.

"It's been so long..." she wrote in my hands and smiled, tears streaming down her face. She learned how to write letters in my hand so we can communicate.

"Let's go," I said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

She nodded, and we then started sprinting as far away from that hell hole called a home. We kept running for hours and hours, to afraid to stop and find that that Witch was following us. We eventually thought we were far enough away from the building. And we entered the next city.

I was mentally fangirling as I read the sign, "Death City," I smiled, after all of these years, I finally get to see it.

We entered the City, legs wobbling and our vision going blurry from being so exhausted and all the running. We kind of just forced ourselves to walk. We were in major pain, but we didn't care... We were finally safe..!

We finally stopped at a park bench and sat down. "Where will we go?" Jennicah wrote.

"I don't know, but at least we're safe," I replied, closing my eyes and finally relaxing for the first time in 8 years.

We never fell asleep, we just kind of zoned out for a few hours. Until I finally got an idea. One I had when I was still in the Real World, "Tomorrow we're going to try and join the DWMA,"

Jennicah just looked at me as if I were crazy, "Well, at least we'd be safe from Melaina," I cringed at the name. The name of my Witch mother. The Witch of Shinda; the Witch of the Dead.

Hey! So, this is my first Soul Eater FanFic, and I am super excited to write this! ^^ Also, what do you think of the cover that I made for it? I think it looks really cool and I spent a while of it, making it as perfect for this story as I could..! Anyway, hope you're enjoying my story so far..!

BUH BYE!!