Chapter 11: New Friends

~Your POV~

I woke up at the sound of a loud thumping and crashing. I jumped out of bed to see Jennicah sprawled across the floor at the bottom of the stairs.

I burst out laughing, although she didn't find it very amusing. She held up a sign that read: "I forgot my crutches in my room..."

I laughed even more and went to grab her crutches. As I looked around her room, many drawings of us and our friends were hung upon the walls.

I looked in her closet and found her "walking sticks". I grabbed them and exited her room. As I left, I shut the door behind me.

Once I was fully out of her room I saw that Soul and Maka had also been woken up by Jennicah's tumble.

They helped her up as I walked down the stairs, crutches in hand. I handed them to Jennicah and she soon balanced herself.

"Geez, you have a hard head... I don't get how it hasn't broke yet..." Soul stated, hands now in his pajama pockets.

"Soul!!" Maka fumed.

Jennicah just shrugged with a nervous smile. "Nah, it's fine..! It's not the worst thing I've been called..." She wrote.

"What do you mean?" Maka asked.

"Uh... Never mind..! Hey! Why don't I make some Breakfast?" And with that, she hobbled over to the kitchen and started making Breakfast.

Maka and Soul gave me a weird look, I just shrugged with the same nervous smile. We all agreed to go get dressed- even though it was Saturday- and then eat.

Once I changed into (favorite outfit) I walked downstairs to see both Soul and Maka already dressed and eating.

I sat down in a third chair after I dished up a plate and began eating. Soon after that Jennicah came down in her normal clothes and made herself a plate.

Once we finished, Jennicah and Maka decided to wash and dry the dishes. Once they were done with that, they came and sat in the living room. Me and Soul on the couch, Maka in the spiny (sadly not a Swivel) chair, and Jennicah sat on the floor.

Jennicah always was way to nice for her own good. But I guess it does come in handy when we can't decide who will do more or do the job that nobody else wants to do.

After out seating arraignment, Soul grabbed the TV remote, but instead of picking a show, he tossed it to Jennicah.

"You pick, besides, you don't really express yourself enough, let's see what kinds of shows you like," he stated.

Jennicah smiled and scrolled through the channels on the screen. Until her face lit up at the sight of her favorite Cartoon: Animaniacs.

 Until her face lit up at the sight of her favorite Cartoon: Animaniacs

She selected the Channel as the episode started.

Throughout the show, it explained that the one in the brown slacks was Yakko. The light-blue shirted one was Wakko. And the girl in the pink skirt was Dot. And they were the Warner siblings.

Everyone was laughing and laughing as the show played. (Well, Jennicah inaudibly laughed) When the episode was over we all begged her to pick another episode.

As Jennicah was scrolling through the list of episodes, we were all trying to wipe out tears away. "I know where she gets her comedy from," Soul joked.

When Jennicah pushed "Play" she turned to Soul and shrugged with a grin.

The episode started as we all enjoyed ourselves. After a few minutes of the episode played, we heard a knock at the door.

Maka got up from the chair and opened the door. "Crona! You're back from your mission!" She smiled.

"Y-Yes, and I heard laughing, so I thought I could join y-you guys?" We all looked over to see a pink haired boy standing in the doorway. (Yes, sense he is a boy in the anime, I say he's a boy)

My eyes widened as I recognized the boy, it was Crona Gorgon! He was an amazing character in the anime.

"Of course! Come on in and take s seat!" Maka welcomed him in as he sat down next to Jennicah on the floor.

Maka shut the door and returned to the chair. A few seconds later, a little creature-thing came sprawling out of Crona's back and rested onto his head. Ragnarok.

"Hey! I'm hungry! Where's the food?!" He complained.

Jennicah looked away from the TV and walked into the kitchen, handing me the remote first.

She looked through the pantry and found raw noodles. She poured water into a pot and cooked the noodles.

She heated up some of the left-over sauce and poured it onto the noodles. Once she was done with that, she scooped it into a bowl and walked back into the living room.

She handed the bowl to Ragnarok, he gladly took it and scarfed down all of the Spaghetti. "There better be more of this!" I said, pointing to the bowl.

Jennicah inaudibly laughed and grabbed the whole pot and brung it out. She set the pot on the floor with a hot-pad underneath it to keep the pot from heat-staining the carpet.

As Ragnarok continued to eat, we all turned back to the TV. I moved to be behind Jennicah from on the couch. I head-locked her and started ruffling her curly, messy brunette hair.

She tried to block my hand, but miserably failed. "You're too nice! We have to toughen you up!" I laughed.

Everyone laughed as Jennicah tried to escape my grip. Even Crona gave a little chuckle. I gasped as I was tackled by Maka, also bringing Jennicah down with us.

We ended up in a heap on the floor. Jennicah was at the bottom with me on top of her as Maka topped us off. Jennicah held up a sign that read: Somebody call an ambulance, I think I broke my spleen...

Soul just burst out laughing and didn't even bother to try and help Jennicah out from under us. It looked like Crona was having a good time too.

His was laughing in a quiet tone and Ragnarok laughed and pointed at Jennicah. She just sighed and held up another sign: If somebody helps me out, I'll make brownies..!

Ragnarok instantly stopped laughing. "Come on Crona! Help the girl up!"

Crona just glanced at Jennicah and then looked at Ragnarok. "I-I can't d-deal with this s-situation Ragnarok!" He stuttered.

Jennicah handed him a slip of paper from who-knows-where that read: It's fine! Whatever makes you comfortable!

Crona stuttered a "Thank you" and threw the note in the Trash Can.

Soul- now trying to pry me and Maka off- was shouting with teary eyes. "Think of the brownies!"

Crona eventually started to help heave us off of my brunette, 4-eyed friend. (If you also have glasses, don't take that as an insult, I meant it in a joking way)

When the two got both of us off and Jennicah was back in her feet again, Soul literally had sparkles in his eyes. "Brownies?" He pleaded.

Jennicah nodded and held up another sign: Brownies!

So! I have a question for you! Should I add Crona to your love interests? Or should I let Jennicah (A.k.a Me) have a chance at Love? It's all up to your vote! Buh-Bye!!