Chapter 10: Boys Pick Girls?

~Your POV~

As we all discussed what was going to happen. Until Liz decided to make it a little more interesting for everyone.

"Hey! Special Rule guys! The girls will put in an item and the boys will choose; not the other way around," she grinned.

She shooed all the boys into the kitchen and huddled all us girls together. "Okay everyone, put in an item that represents you," Liz whispered, dropping in her hair clip.

Patty put in a drawing of a Giraffe that Jennicah made, Maka put a notebook page, Tsubaki used a tsubaki flower, Jennicah put in a pencil, and I put in (fave item).

Liz shook the hat around a little, and called the boys back in. She grinned as she held the hat out to Soul.

He hesitated, mumbling something about "this game being uncool" and picked out an item.

My face turned a bright pink at the item he picked. It was my (item)..! Maka smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Patty pushed us into the closet, and closed the door. It took a minute, but I finally regained my vision.

I looked at Soul and he smiled. My face flushed even more than it had before as he scooted forward.

"Hey, would you mind if I did something?" He asked.

"What do you mean--"

But before I could finish that sentence, I felt a pair of soft lips resting on mine. My eyes widened as Soul wrapped his arms around my waist, but then slowly shut them, enjoying the moment.

I wrapped my arms around his neck for a more "comfortable" position, considering how small the closet is. I guess that was the whole point of the game...

After a while, we separated for a breath of air. We moved back to our original positions, and just sat there in silence.

My face felt like the inside of a Jack-o-Lantern. "Was that okay?" Soul smirked, also with red-tinted cheeks.

I nodded my head with a shy smile, but as that resigned, the closet door swung open and revealed a smiling Patty.

Soul and I exited the closet and went back to our normal spots on the living room floor. Maka nudged me with her elbow with a grin on her face.

I only gave her a little eye roll and then focused back on the hat. It was BlackStar's turn.

He stuck his hand in and pulled out Tsubaki's red flower. She gave a sweet smile, and entered the closet with BlackStar.

After 8 minutes of waiting, they came out with normal expressions. As Tsubaki sat down, Maka spoke.

"So, what happened?"

"We just talked, neither of us wanting to make it awkward between us. Besides, he has his heart set on somebody else," she shrugged with a smile.

As listened in on the conversation, I felt a wave a relief flow through me, why is that? Who's the girl he likes? Why does that matter to me?

Trying my best to get the questions out of my head, I looked back over to Liz with the hat. Kid pulled out an item that made Jennicah almost spit out her Tea.

It was Jennicah's pencil. She set down her cup and stood. She entered the closet with Kid as Patty shut the door.

~Kid's POV~

As I sat in the confined space, I looked at the Brunette girl. She looked at me with a shy smile.

"Jennicah, is it okay if I tell you something?" I asked, nervousness racking my voice.

'Of course! These kinds of games aren't my thing anyway,' she wrote.

I nodded. "So, hopefully this not making it awkward between us being friends, but, I love (Y/n)," I struggled saying the last part.

She gave me a wink and a thumbs up. 'I'm voting for yah bro! The trick is to wait for the right moment! Ask her out then!'

"Thanks for understanding..!" I sighed with relief.

'Defiantly! And to be fair, I'm not really one for love anyways...'

I chuckled at her response. (Y/n) sure is lucky to have a Weapon like Jennicah.

After a few more minutes of us talking, the door finally opened and we clambered out. Jennicah went to go sit back with the girls and I went back over to Soul and BlackStar.

~Your POV~

"So Jennicah, what happened in there?" Maka giggled.

Jennicah held out her notebook and wrote: 'Talking, advice giving, just a friendly chat,' she shrugged and went back to drinking her Tea.

More relief washed over me. What is this feeling? Why am I so relieved to have them three boys to just be "buddies" with the other girls?

Not wanting to think about it anymore, I once again turned my attention to the hat. Soul picked out Patty's Giraffe drawing.

The went into the closet as Liz set the timer. Once 8 minuets was up, they both walked out. Once again with normal facial expressions. What's going on here?

It was now again BlackStar's turn. He reached in and pulled out my (item). I mentally smiled and crawled into the closet.

Once the door was shut, I readjusted my eyesight, as did BlackStar. But as our vision cleared, I was surprised by the sudden action.

BlackStar pinned me to the wall of the closet and crashed his lips onto mine. It wasn't comfortable, but it wasn't displeasing either.

As we broke apart, we took in deep breaths. He smirked and I just gave him a small smile. "So, what'd you think? Am I am awesome kisser or what?" He boasted.

"Pretty awesome, I guess.." I didn't really know how to respond to the question.

But before anything else happened, the door flung open, letting light seep into the closet. We both climbed out of the room and went back to out seats.

Tsubaki gave me a wink and a grin. I couldn't help but laugh. I knew she meant it in a teasing manner.

As everyone was chatting, Liz stood in the center of the room once again. "Okay guys, this is the last 8 minutes! Choose wisely Kid..!" She winked.

Liz held out the hat in Kid's arms reach, as he pulled out my (item). I mentally fist pumped and entered the closet with Kid.

As we sat down, the door creaked shut. Before either one of us could speak, Kid embraced me into a hug and put his lips onto mine.

I placed my arms around his neck and locked my fingers. Once we broke apart, we both were breathing heavily.

We both smiled at each other with a hint of pink on our cheeks.

Not another word was said, the door opened and we clambered out. Kid went to sit beside Soul and BlackStar, while I sat back with the other girls.

Both Liz and Patty winked at me and my face flushed for the 3rd or 4th time tonight. Liz returned all of our items and put the hat away.

Everyone packed up their things (if they brought any) and left back to their own houses. Leaving me, Jennicah, Maka and Soul in the living room.

Jennicah and Maka went upstairs to their rooms and went to bed. But Soul and I decided to stay up a little longer and clean up the kitchen a little bit.

Once we finished washing and drying the dishes, put all the spare food away, and organized the living room couch and chairs, we said our goodnights, and left for our rooms.

As I lay on my bed, I stay awake thinking about each time I entered the closet. I went over the memories and smiled brighter at each one.

After I finally couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep...

Hello my Reader-Chan's! What'd yah think? And that's as "mushy" as Twisty get's! A kiss was pushing it! But people seem to like this stuff, so I decided to do a chapter on it. Hope you're enjoying! Buh-Bye..! ^^