Chapter 14: Dont Mess With Jennicah!

Sooooo sorry for the long wait! I have to update my other stories and then the one I have on Quotev... But enjoy!

~Your POV~

I was now Patty's turn to 'Truth or Dare' someone. She glanced around the room, sketchiness in her eyes; picking out the perfect target.

When she finally made up her mind, her eyes stopped on me. 'Oh great...' I thought, preparing for the worst.

"(Y/n). Truth or Dare?" She grinned, leaning foreword slightly in my direction, hands on her knees.

'If I do Truth, then she's going to make me admit something I don't want too... But if I do Dare, I'll have to do something really cheesy and stupid... Might as well..!'

"Dare," I stated, bravery doing its best not to leave my tone.

"I dare you too..." She thought for a moment, glancing around the room for a person or object.

She grinned at her sudden thought. "I dare you too take the pencil right out of Jennicah's hand!"

"That's not too bad... She won't mind..." I shrugged as I started to crawl over to my Weapon Partner.

"But..." She continued. "You have to snap it in half,"

Now I had a look of horror and worry in my face. 'Patty... I am going to severally injure you!'

I crawled over to the Giraffe-Foreheaded girl. I took a few seconds to mentally prepare. I slowly lifted my hand and swiftly grabbed her pencil as she was drawing.

I gripped both ends in my hands and snapped the piece of wood right down its center.

Jennicah stopped, still not looking at me, grabbed another pencil she had sitting next to her and started drawing again.

I sweatdropped and scooted back over to the circle. "Wow, she must really be focused on that drawing to not care about one of her pencils breaking..." I whispered.

"She m-must really like d-drawing..!" Crona said for the first time tonight, slightly intrigued by Jennicah's hobby choice.

"Yeah, used to tell me it was her "escape from reality"..! She was always the weird one. I have my moments too, but you should see her reaction when someone calls her short!" I laughed.

Suddenly, I felt the need and panic to run. Everyone had expressions on their faces like it was the Zombie Apocalypse.

I slowly turned my head to see Jennicah glaring t me. Her eyes had gone sharp as they were filled with black. Her teeth looked like Soul's, but sharper. And she had the biggest Tick-Mark I have ever seen.

 And she had the biggest Tick-Mark I have ever seen

And then soon enough, she flipped. Literally. She had a sign on her head that read: "Who're you calling a Half-Pint Short Midget?!?!" As she flipped the living room table right off the ground.