Chapter 4: Violin and Piano Girls

~Your POV~

Jennicah and I just hung out with the gang for a little while longer. Until Maka and Soul decided that they were gonna head home.

"So you're really sure that we can stay with you guys?" I asked, standing up.

"Of course! Now come on! Let's get you two settled in at our place!" Maka smiled.

We just nodded and followed Maka with Soul walking behind us.

~Soul's POV~

I turned around to see Kid and BlackStar glaring at me. I returned their stare with a victorious grin, and turned back around.

Once we all made it back, Maka used her keys and unlocked the door. We all walked in and set down our stuff.

Maka showed (Y/n) to the spare room that was across from my room, and Jennicah had the room across from hers.

"And thanks again for letting us stay," (Y/n) said while closing her door.

Jennicah smiled and closed here as well. Maka and I did the same, and flopped down onto our beds.

~Jennicah's POV~

Sense I didn't have a change of pajamas, I just unwrapped all of my bandages and rolled them up, setting them on my nightstand.

I still have the same outfit from 8 years ago, although Melaina would always make it a size bigger as I grew older,

It was a light green V-Neck Tank-Top belly-shirt. And with purple lace around the sleeves and neck slit. But of course no one could see my stomach due to my bandages.

For pants I wore a pair of regular grey shorts that went just a little past my knees. I didn't wear shoes, and I don't plan on ever wearing them. They look so uncomfortable...

I have dark brown eyes and freckles across my cheeks and nose. And short brunette hair, I think longer hair always gets in the way.

I also have glasses that look pretty much the exact same as Professor Stein's. But my vision is terrible..! So I never take them off, well, unless I'm sleeping...

I finished unwrapping my my bandages and got into the bed, not bothering to pull on the blankets, considering I already have an abnormal body heat.

And I slowly fell asleep. But, my dream didn't feel normal...

~Your POV~

I took off my wrapping and hopped into bed. Pulling over the covers. Falling asleep soundly for the first time in 8 years.

~Dreamland~

I was in a dark room, and the floor was flooded with a strange red liquid...

Blood

I started to stand up when I heard a voice. "You can't run forever... You or your friend..."

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

But there was no answer. Fear filled my stomach, and I started to run. But then the next thing I saw made me freeze.

I saw Jennicah laying on the floor, covered in blood. I ran over to her placed my hand over her heartbeat.

It was barely beating. "Jennicah! Who did this?! What happened?! You can't leave me!!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

She just gave me a smile as tears fell from her now lifeless eyes. But she then disappeared into thin air.