It's Gotta Be You (Lirry)

One Direction. Biggest boyband in 7+ countries.

How can you be an all boy-band without a bromance?

Lirry.

Liam and Harry are together, and they aren't even hiding it from anyone.

Everyone knows.

Fans. Simon. Management. Families.

Everyone.

But when Management hears bad things, and Lirry begins to get hate, will Lirry just become Liam and Harry?

[(BoyxBoy)

Barely any smut, sorry :/]

This book is a work of fiction. Any refrences or historical events, real people, locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and incidents are product of author's imagination. And any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons living or dead and completely coincidental.

Cleo Levetter

Copyright © 2013 by Cleo Levetter

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL MEANS INCLUDING INFORMATION STORAGE, OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM WITHOUT PERMISSION IN WRITING FROM THE PUBLISHER, EXCEPT BY THE REVIEWER WHO MAY QUOTE BRIEF PASSAGES IN A REVIEW.

The legal penalties for copyright infringement are:

Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits. The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts. The Court can impound the illegal works. The infringer can go to jail.

[Comment any opinions :) Vote?

Cleo xx]