Chapter 19

The plot thickens xx

"H-harry!" Liam cries out running the curly haired lad.

"Don't follow me Liam. Go back to Niall."

"Why did you leave me?! I loved you!" Liam screams, tears fastly falling from his cheeks.

Before he can blink, Harry's grabbing him by the collar, "I DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU! FOR US! FOR THE BOYS!"

"You left me.." Liam sniffles quietly under Harry's grasp. "Why?"

"Because if I had stayed with you. We would lose everything. One Direction would be no more." Harry growls, eyes black with anger, "You should be thanking me."

He falls out of Harry's grip, he sobs as Harry walks away. "D-don't leave!"

"You have Niall now."

"I love you! Don't leave me please!" He screams, and in a second he's in Harry's arms again. Cuddled deep in his chest.

"Stay. Forever."

"I love you Liam." He watches as Harry begins to wither, and cries out as his body falls through the image of who he wants more than anything. He hits the ground with a thud, watching as Harry's dimpled smile disappears from his vision.

"I love you Harry."

"Liam." Niall shakes Liam softly, hoping to stop the sobs raking through his body. "Babe"

He shoves him roughly, and Liam wakes up with a start. He blinks his eyes rapidly, taking in the scene around him.

"H-harry?" He whispers, vision blurry, dream still thick in his memory.

Niall's heart drops to the basement, but he forces a chuckle, "No babe.. Uh.. it's Niall."

Liam smiles, "Harry.."

He cuddles closer to him, wondering why he suddenly thinks he's Niall. He tucks his head into his neck slowly falling back to sleep.

Niall sighs, but slowly wraps his arms around Liam. He feels wrong, but he doesn't know what else to do.

He pulls his phone out and texts Harry quickly,

To: Styles

He had another dream about you.

He doesn't even want a response, so he puts his phone on silent. He stares down at Liam's naked body, and pulls the blanket over his body.

"He'll always own his heart. I don't know why I even tried." Niall sighs to himself, staring at the cieling.

From: Horan

He had another dream about you.

What?

Harry reads the text over and over and can't help but smile to himself.

He sits on the couch thinking about the dreams he had about Liam just last night.

"H-Harry!" IHe hears Liam cry out.

No.

He's Niall's now.

"Don't follow me Liam. Go back to Niall." Harry spits harshly, almost stopping when he hears a sniffle

"Why did you leave me?! I loved you!" He screams after Harry, and in a second Harry's fists are engulfed in Liam's shirt.

"I DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU! FOR US! FOR THE BOYS!" He growls in Liam's face, heart clenching with pain and anger

"You left me..." Liam sniffles again, "Why?"

"Because if I had stayed with you. We would lose everything. One Direction would be no more." Harry growls, attempting to hold his temper, eyes black with anger, "You should be thanking me."

He let's Liam slip from his fists, and turns to walk away from his sobbing appearance.

"D-don't leave!"

"You have Niall now." He dismisses

"I love you! Don't leave me please!" Liam screams, and Harry stops. He looks back at Liam, but Liam is frozen.

He still loves me?

Harry feels his heart burst from his chest, and he can't do it anymore. He can't give him any more space. He can't be his friend anymore.

He's going to kill himself to be with Liam.

But he wouldn't want to die any other way.

In a second, Liam's curled up in his arms, crying softly.

"Stay. Forever."

"I love you Liam." He watches as Liam begins to wither, and cries out as his body falls through the image of who he wants more than anything. He feels his heart die as Liam slowly disappears.

He scrambles trying to recreate the images of Liam's smile and body tucked under his.

"I love you Harry."